Windows 10: Windows 10 says no internet access - when there is internet and it is accessible.

Discus and support Windows 10 says no internet access - when there is internet and it is accessible. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Good day all - we recently started getting users all W10 with the "No internet access" message in the network icon - internet works fine in fact, but,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by The-Rocha, Feb 4, 2020.

1. The-Rocha Win User

Windows 10 says no internet access - when there is internet and it is accessible.

Good day all - we recently started getting users all W10 with the "No internet access" message in the network icon - internet works fine in fact, but, o365 doesnt like the fact that windows doesnt think there is internet.

i have yet to find a solution, anyone know a fix? i tried the registry fix; with no luck

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NlaSvc\Parameters\Internet]

then look for

"EnableActiveProbing"

Tried removing office and reinstalling, disabled ipv6 with no luck - it seems to be related to our work enviroment, once plugged in to network this happens, tethered this does not happen or public networks.

THoughts? any help would be great...

MR.

:)

The-Rocha, Feb 4, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

No internet access

What type of security program/s do/did they have installed? I've seen McAfee and Norton both completely block internet access for no reason. Even after being uninstalled they can sometimes still block internet until you run their clean-up programs.

newtekie1, Feb 4, 2020
  3. xfire Win User
    Internet accessible only through IE

As the title says it only IE can access the internet. It's on my laptop with a wireless connection. The system was affected by virus and some permissions are still blocked. I'm positive that maximum of the virus is gone. How do I restore permissions like changing security center settings? No other browser is able to access the internet.

xfire, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Cronic Win User

Windows 10 says no internet access - when there is internet and it is accessible.

No internet access

Im working on helping someone get there computer set up on my network, but i cant get it to get internet. The computer connects to the network, has full signal bars, but no internet access.

Whats ive tried to far
    flushing dns
    restarting router
    ipconfig commands

everything ive looked at seems like it should work, but im getting nowhere. Any1 have any thoughts on this

Cronic, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 says no internet access - when there is internet and it is accessible. - Similar Threads - says internet access

2. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  3. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  4. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access

Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access: For around 2 days I have been having this issue where apparently I do not have internet access, but I do have internet access. [ATTACH] It is usually stuck like this for 20 minutes then figures out that it can connect to the internet.Running the troubleshooter just provides...
  6. Wifi says "No Internet Access"

Wifi says "No Internet Access": Wifi on my computer says "No Internet Access" but it works fine when I use google. This is a problem because I cant use other apps that require wifi because it thinks I dont have a connection. I had the same problem a few days ago and I thought I fixed it by updating my...
  7. Windows 10 Says there's no Internet access, but there is...

Windows 10 Says there's no Internet access, but there is...: Hi, Since May 2020 update the probing says there's no internet access when there is in one of my PC's This is causing UWP apps. to don't install, update, run or sync because Windows believes there's no internet connectivity... Before helping understand: -Re-install is...
  8. Windows 10 suddenly saying "No Internet Access" although I can access the internet...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 suddenly saying "No Internet Access" although I can access the internet...: I have not had any trouble with this in the past with this computer in the three years I've had it, nor have I changed anything at all recently, hardware or otherwise. There were no updates, program installs, uninstalls, reboots, settings changes, etc. before this issue began...
  9. internet works, but icon says no internet access

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    internet works, but icon says no internet access: My internet/wifi is working properly, but the network icon has that round symbol that means "no internet access". The problem is that Microsoft Store thinks I don't have internet connection, so it won't let me download apps. I know the problem is not with my wifi, because...
  10. Internet access but no internet

Internet access but no internet: My computer says its got internet access but i cant use the internet?? Help pls 34828