Windows 10: Windows 10 says "No internet, secured", browsers can access internet, Microsoft Store apps...

Discus and support Windows 10 says "No internet, secured", browsers can access internet, Microsoft Store apps... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1903 on a Surface Book. I can connect to my home wifi network just fine and browse the internet on Chrome, Firefox,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by neilrob, Aug 15, 2019.

1. neilrob Win User

Windows 10 says "No internet, secured", browsers can access internet, Microsoft Store apps...

I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1903 on a Surface Book. I can connect to my home wifi network just fine and browse the internet on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. However, the networking icon in the system tray appears as a globe and slashed-circle. Hovering the mouse cursor over it shows the text "No internet access," and clicking on it shows that my wifi network is listed as "No internet, secured."

This wouldn't be much of a problem, except that none of the apps from the Microsoft Store can access the internet, including the store itself. There are several apps I'd like to install and use, so the fact that they can't seem to connect to the internet properly is causing a lot of issues.

I've seen several solutions posted online related to this, but nothing seems to fix the problem.

:)

neilrob, Aug 15, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 says "No internet, secured", browsers can access internet, Microsoft Store apps... wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Aug 15, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Windows 10 says "No internet, secured", browsers can access internet, Microsoft Store apps...

Microsoft Says Internet Explorer More Secure Than Firefox

Jeff Jones, Security Strategy Director at Microsoft's Trustworthy Computing Group, following his recent report putting Windows Vista ahead of Linux and Mac OS X for security, has now placed Internet Explorer ahead of the open source Firefox browser in a long-term comparative study. According to his analysis, fewer security vulnerabilities needed fixing in Internet Explorer than in the competition. Jones explains in his report Browser Vulnerability Analysis (PDF), that Mozilla has fixed 199 security vulnerabilities since November 2004, when Firefox first appeared, of which 75 were critical, 100 medium and 24 of low importance. Over the same period, a total of 87 security vulnerabilities were fixed in Internet Explorer, of which 54 were critical, 28 medium and 5 of low importance. He also notes that security updates are currently only being released for version 2.0 of Firefox, while Microsoft provides full support for earlier versions of Internet Explorer.

Source: heise Security

malware, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 says "No internet, secured", browsers can access internet, Microsoft Store apps... - Similar Threads - says internet secured

2. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection says No internet secured: I use my mobile to connect the internet to my laptop which has had no problems for years, now for some reason it says that No internet secured but I can go on the internet and use it fine, then a message appears asking me to open browser and sign in which has already been...
  3. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection says No internet secured: I use my mobile to connect the internet to my laptop which has had no problems for years, now for some reason it says that No internet secured but I can go on the internet and use it fine, then a message appears asking me to open browser and sign in which has already been...
  4. Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.: This is what i get after uninstalling and reinstalling the app. NOTHING works and i honestly have no fu8king idea of what to do. Also i know it says no internet in the bottom, but i am connected to the internet, i think it is a visual bug....
  5. Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.: This is what i get after uninstalling and reinstalling the app. NOTHING works and i honestly have no fu8king idea of what to do. Also i know it says no internet in the bottom, but i am connected to the internet, i think it is a visual bug....
  6. Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Internet says "no internet, secured" but I have some access to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet says "no internet, secured" but I have some access to internet: I'm on Windows 10. It will say "no internet, secured" but I actually have access to most websites. However, some websites and applications won't work, including the Spotify app, the Outlook app, the Epic Games Launcher, and epicgames.com. These apps and sites will tell me I...
  8. Windows 10 v2004 - 'No Internet, Secured' but can access Internet

Windows 10 v2004 - 'No Internet, Secured' but can access Internet: Screenshot Desktop apps can access Internet - Microsoft apps unable to connect Just updated from 1909 to 2004 - now connectivity is half-broken. See screenshot - I can browse the Internet (posting from affected machine), play online games, but can't check for updates or use...
  9. Windows 10 says no internet access - when there is internet and it is accessible.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 says no internet access - when there is internet and it is accessible.: Good day all - we recently started getting users all W10 with the "No internet access" message in the network icon - internet works fine in fact, but, o365 doesnt like the fact that windows doesnt think there is internet. i have yet to find a solution, anyone know a fix? i...
  10. Windows 10 suddenly saying "No Internet Access" although I can access the internet...

Windows 10 suddenly saying "No Internet Access" although I can access the internet...: I have not had any trouble with this in the past with this computer in the three years I've had it, nor have I changed anything at all recently, hardware or otherwise. There were no updates, program installs, uninstalls, reboots, settings changes, etc. before this issue began...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 says no internet secured browsers can access internet microsoft store apps cant