Windows 10: Windows 10 says to connect to my organization's activation server, but I am 13 and not...

Discus and support Windows 10 says to connect to my organization's activation server, but I am 13 and not... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do I fix this submitted by /u/GooseLord666 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GooseLord666, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 says to connect to my organization's activation server, but I am 13 and not...

/u/GooseLord666, Jun 27, 2020

2. I am not able to activate windows I get 0xc004f074 as an error and it says it cant connect to my organization's activation server.

It will not let me activate my key because of 0xc004f074 (whatever error that is) it says that it can't connect to my organizations activation server... wtf is that?! Why can't I just type it in and send it online? It then says if you continue having problems
    with activation, contact your organization's support person.

There is no support person here it is just a home PC running windows 10 home 64bit and it was paid for... It was not activated at the place that repaired it from its previous windows problem for some reason.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

***Original title/subject: (I am not able to activae windows I get 0xc004f074 as an error and it says it cant connect to my organization's activation server.).***

Kyle Brandtjen, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Windows cannot connect to the organization activation server

my pc shows windows cannot connect to the organization activation server on activation settings . Troubleshooting didn't solved the problem. If there is any other solution please suggest.

babukajibhandari, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Windows 10 says to connect to my organization's activation server, but I am 13 and not...

Can't connect to organization activation server

My windows keeps telling me to activate it but when i try too it keeps telling me that windows 10 can't connect to organization activation server, I tried again but it still won't work, in the end of the error message it says
    Error code=0x8007007B

Crystalwolfie, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 says to connect to my organization's activation server, but I am 13 and not...

1. Windows 10 says to connect to my organization's activation server, but I am 13 and not... - Similar Threads - says connect organization's

2. I can't activate windows because I am not connected to my organization server. The only...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate windows because I am not connected to my organization server. The only...: Screenshots: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-because-i-am-not-connected/2b88e108-4b92-4d5a-891c-ce369fee2bf7
  3. I can't activate windows because I am not connected to my organization server. The only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate windows because I am not connected to my organization server. The only...: Screenshots: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-because-i-am-not-connected/2b88e108-4b92-4d5a-891c-ce369fee2bf7
  4. I can't activate windows because I am not connected to my organization server. The only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cant Activate windows because I am not connected to my Organizations server. Error 0x800732B

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant Activate windows because I am not connected to my Organizations server. Error 0x800732B: I installed the free version of windows from a USB that someone gave me. They must have downloaded it from their work because I do not know how to sign into their organization to activate my copy of windows. Is there a way to change my copy of windows into one where I don't...
  6. I am not able to activate windows as it is saying it cannot connect to the organizations...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not able to activate windows as it is saying it cannot connect to the organizations...: I am not able to activate windows as it is saying it cannot connect to the organizations activation server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-activate-windows-as-it-is-saying/dd32804f-784e-4427-9248-31a73c104008
  7. Can't activate windows 10. Says I need to connect to Organization's Activation Server??

Can't activate windows 10. Says I need to connect to Organization's Activation Server??: We bought a new computer awhile ago. I switched the c: drive to a new SSD. It says I need to activate windows. I put in the product key and then it says I need to connect to my organization's activation server. This is a home computer. There is no "organization". Any...
  8. Connecting to organization activation server

Connecting to organization activation server: My windows is not activating and whenever I try to activate it, it keeps on telling me it cannot connect to my organisation activation server and I just boughtmy laptop, I do not even know what organization that will be, houw do I go about this?...
  9. It says I cannot activate windows and cannot connect to organization server.

It says I cannot activate windows and cannot connect to organization server.: I have the problem 0x8007007B and when I press troubleshoot, it does nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-i-cannot-activate-windows-and-cannot/2f8232f8-89b0-4ea5-b98f-3263f789a13c
  10. connecting to organizations activation server?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    connecting to organizations activation server?: How can i connect to the windows 10 enterprise organizations server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/connecting-to-organizations-activation-server/aa2a42d7-2341-4f9a-8f96-b638b6fa2ce3"