Windows 10: Windows 10 scaling for xbox app/windows store games?

Discus and support Windows 10 scaling for xbox app/windows store games? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to fix the scaling of games as mentioned above? I'm running on a 4k screen and as such my display scaling is set to 150%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xondk, Mar 21, 2020.

1. /u/xondk Win User

Windows 10 scaling for xbox app/windows store games?

Does anyone know how to fix the scaling of games as mentioned above?

I'm running on a 4k screen and as such my display scaling is set to 150% generally.

When gaming normally, I go into the properties of a games executable and change it to make the app control the scaling. However there seems to be no efficient way of doing this for games that are installed as apps. I can find the folder in my windows app folder and then change the scaling there, but that makes windows change its own scaling until I sign out and in again after shutting down the game.

Or is there a way to default all apps to control their own scaling?

submitted by /u/xondk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xondk, Mar 21, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 scaling for xbox app/windows store games? - Similar Threads - scaling xbox app

2. Issues With Xbox Game app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues With Xbox Game app on Windows 10: I've noticed recently after installing new games through the xbox game app on windows 10 sometimes it claims iv reached the device limit, I follow the link remove about 5 devices it still says the same i only have my personal laptop, my gaming pc and my xbox one on there. Any...
  3. Xbox game pass on store just not on app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game pass on store just not on app.: I just bought the xbox game pass ultimate on pc for 1$, I can download and play them through the store, if I try to play them or do them through the app it asks me to join....
  4. games wont open windows 10/microsoft store/xbox app PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games wont open windows 10/microsoft store/xbox app PC: so im trying to use the xbox game pass app to download and play games on PC however the game downloads yet refuses to open. the only game that works is the master chief collection. no other game will open and i dont know what to do or how to fix it...
  5. Cannot Download Any Games on Xbox App or Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Download Any Games on Xbox App or Windows Store: Hello, I have not been able to download or patch any games on the windows store or xbox app. I get errors when attempting to download them, and right now cannot even download Gaming Services. I get error Code: 0x80073D26. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, made new accounts...
  6. Windows Store / Xbox App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Store / Xbox App: So a little while ago I decided to wipe my computer by reinstalling Windows 10, get a clean slate, but after installing I realised that I didn't have a few core applications like the Windows store, windows photo viewer or the Xbox app, I've tried to search for a fix on both...
  7. Can't install games through Windows store or xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install games through Windows store or xbox app: Hello all, I'm trying to install The Outer Worlds through xbox game pass. I know this has worked earlier this week, so it's not an issue of account validity. I find that when I go to install the game, either through the XBOX app or the Windows Store, the installation...
  8. Windows Store and Xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store and Xbox app: So a couple days ago I reinstalled windows while keeping my apps and files. (so just reinstalled windows and reset settings) When I finished setup I tried to open the Windows Store and nothing happened no window opened nothing. So I though whatever, then went to multiple...
  9. Missing game on the Xbox App Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing game on the Xbox App Windows 10: Last year I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store within the Xbox App on Windows 10. I also bought an Xbox One last year and used this same account to link it. Now when I want to install Sea of Thieves back on my PC it's missing in my library and purchases. All my...
  10. Problem with xbox app and windows store games lag pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with xbox app and windows store games lag pc: I mainly use my PC to play and lately I'm having problems with Minecraft windows 10 edition purchased. before a windows update the game magically turned me without lag .. after doing this update starts to lagg, making me lock the pc. Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Xbox...