Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 SCANNER APP

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 SCANNER APP in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I HAVE THE WINDOWS 10 SCANNER APP BUT NEED TO KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE DEFAULT AS TO WHERE SCANNED ITEMS END UP BE IT PICTURES OR DOCUMENTS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by roslynnairn, Feb 24, 2021.

1. WINDOWS 10 SCANNER APP

I HAVE THE WINDOWS 10 SCANNER APP BUT NEED TO KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE DEFAULT AS TO WHERE SCANNED ITEMS END UP BE IT PICTURES OR DOCUMENTS

:)

roslynnairn, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 24, 2021
  3. bobkn Win User
    bobkn, Feb 24, 2021
  4. WINDOWS 10 SCANNER APP

What flat bed scanners work under Windows 10?

At least with the Canon, I didn't come across any Windows 10 drivers, but that's reasonable to expect with such an old scanner. Did you really buy this one recently from Amazon?

My suggestion would be to just look in to any recent scanner and make sure it lists Windows 10 compatibility. Know what you are buying before you purchase.

DeaconFrost, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 SCANNER APP

1. WINDOWS 10 SCANNER APP - Similar Threads - SCANNER APP

2. QR scanner App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    QR scanner App: What is a good recommended QR scanner app for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/qr-scanner-app/84f080f5-b3c6-45fc-9cfb-732ab350fd4e
  3. QR scanner App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    QR scanner App: What is a good recommended QR scanner app for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/qr-scanner-app/84f080f5-b3c6-45fc-9cfb-732ab350fd4e
  4. QR scanner App

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Fingerprint scanner is gone from settings, everytime i click sign in options the app stay...

Fingerprint scanner is gone from settings, everytime i click sign in options the app stay...: Hello, i have a HP laptop 15-dw3xxx ,I have a problem with settings,accounts,sign in options:everytime i click it the hall app stay blocked for 30 seconds then i can acceas it ,also the fingerprint option is gone completely my laptop has a fingerprint scanner, i tried...
  6. Fingerprint scanner is gone from settings, everytime i click sign in options the app stay...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint scanner is gone from settings, everytime i click sign in options the app stay...: Hello, i have a HP laptop 15-dw3xxx ,I have a problem with settings,accounts,sign in options:everytime i click it the hall app stay blocked for 30 seconds then i can acceas it ,also the fingerprint option is gone completely my laptop has a fingerprint scanner, i tried...
  7. How to fix halo scanner mouse app not opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix halo scanner mouse app not opening.: I have an old halo scanner mouse and when I installed the software on my pc windows 11 it said The procedure entry point FinishOVDXDriver could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program File's x86/scanner mouse/OVBaself.dll. But when I installed the same app on...
  8. How to fix halo scanner mouse app not opening.

How to fix halo scanner mouse app not opening.: I have an old halo scanner mouse and when I installed the software on my pc windows 11 it said The procedure entry point FinishOVDXDriver could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program File's x86/scanner mouse/OVBaself.dll. But when I installed the same app on...
  9. How do I scan a multiple page document to a .pdf using Windows 11 Scanner App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I scan a multiple page document to a .pdf using Windows 11 Scanner App?: How do I scan a multiple page document to a .pdf using Windows 11 Scanner App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-scan-a-multiple-page-document-to-a-pdf/0ca74246-0b85-4027-a25e-e8811395b29f
  10. How do I scan a multiple page document to a .pdf using Windows 11 Scanner App?

How do I scan a multiple page document to a .pdf using Windows 11 Scanner App?: How do I scan a multiple page document to a .pdf using Windows 11 Scanner App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-scan-a-multiple-page-document-to-a-pdf/0ca74246-0b85-4027-a25e-e8811395b29f