Windows 10: Windows 10 scanning issue with Sharp MX-M363N

Discus and support Windows 10 scanning issue with Sharp MX-M363N in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We have a Sharp MX-M363N multi function copier/printer/scanner installed in our office which has a scan to network folder option available on it. For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KeithBiegelmann, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 scanning issue with Sharp MX-M363N

We have a Sharp MX-M363N multi function copier/printer/scanner installed in our office which has a scan to network folder option available on it. For the past three years, we have had no problem scanning to any computer in our office, Windows Vista through Windows 10 Home. We recently replaced two of our older computers with new Windows 10 Home machines and cannot get the Sharp to scan to folders on these new devices. What setting can be changed in Windows 10 to allow scanning to these new machines?

:)

KeithBiegelmann, Jan 24, 2019

2. Windows 10 scanning issue with Sharp MX-M363N

We have a Sharp MX-M363N multi function copier/printer/scanner installed in our office which has a scan to network folder option available on it. For the past three years, we have had no problem scanning to any computer in our office, Windows Vista through
    Windows 10 Home. We recently replaced two of our older computers with new Windows 10 Home machines and cannot get the Sharp to scan to folders on these new devices. What setting can be changed in Windows 10 to allow scanning to these new machines?

KeithBiegelmann, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Windows 10 scanning issue with Sharp MX-M363N

Thanks for the effort, but unfortunately that is not a solution to this problem. The full most up to date driver package was installed on the new computers. I believe the issue has something to do with the newer versions of Windows 10 these computers have.

KeithBiegelmann, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Windows 10 scanning issue with Sharp MX-M363N

Windows 10 scanning issue with Sharp MX-M363N

Hello, KeithBiegelmann my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor. I have found a probable solution that may help you with your issue. I recommend going to your printer settings and If you click the add printer or device button in 'hardware and
    sound' it should detect your multifunction device. click yes to use the existing driver, and the new device will show up and allow access to the scanner part of the device. I hope this helps and fixes your issue if it doesn't help then let me know and I will
    continue on trying to best assist you. Best regards- Irisidel H.

Irisdiel H, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 scanning issue with Sharp MX-M363N

1. Windows 10 scanning issue with Sharp MX-M363N - Similar Threads - scanning issue Sharp

2. I have a Sharp MX-C402SC Copier. I have a new Asus laptop running windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Sharp MX-C402SC Copier. I have a new Asus laptop running windows 11.: I downloaded the drivers but I don't know how to connect it. I tried using the cat 5 cable into the computer but it comes up with an error on printing. Can anyone help a NON IT person get this printer working with my laptop?...
  3. Text sharpness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text sharpness: On my 4K Monitor texts are not sharp enough https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-sharpness/08dcbfe7-33cd-4eaf-8b7d-52409e1c32f0
  4. Mx keys connection issues on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mx keys connection issues on windows 10: Hello everyone, Recently i bought a Bluetooth keyboard mx Keys mini from Logitech it works fine, but i have one problem. I connect my keyboard for the first time, it connects perfectly, but when i turn off and turn my pc back on, i need to connect my keyboard as if it was the...
  5. Mx keys connection issues on windows 10

Mx keys connection issues on windows 10: Hello everyone, Recently i bought a Bluetooth keyboard mx Keys mini from Logitech it works fine, but i have one problem. I connect my keyboard for the first time, it connects perfectly, but when i turn off and turn my pc back on, i need to connect my keyboard as if it was the...
  6. Mx keys connection issues on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. MX Master 3 Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MX Master 3 Connectivity Issue: Hi, I recently have purchased a MX Master 3 Wireless mouse but I am experiencing some Bluetooth issues. I managed to pair it and connect it to my laptop, however as soon as I turn off the mouse or restart my laptop the mouse will never connect unless I unpair and then pair...
  8. dreamweaver mx studio and windows 10

dreamweaver mx studio and windows 10: any way to open a cd with mx studio MX Dreamweaver in windows 10? forced into a reset and lost app on dsk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dreamweaver-mx-studio-and-windows-10/5a4f0938-d245-457d-aea7-90884f3a82a7
  9. Sharp Printer Installation Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sharp Printer Installation Issue: Please Check Sharp printer ar5623n is Support to Windows 10 or the solution of Error code:- 0x80040707 while installing a printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharp-printer-installation-issue/38a3f999-6190-4cc1-8731-f09ac4710318
  10. How to scan my document from Sharp Printer/Scanner SHARP MX-4070N into WORD doc instead of...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to scan my document from Sharp Printer/Scanner SHARP MX-4070N into WORD doc instead of...: Dear all, Do you have any idea how to scan my document from SHAPR MX 4070 into WORD format instead of pdf format? I need to edit the scanned copy, pdf makes it impossible to edit. If I use online software to convert the scanned pdf to word, it is still un-editable....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my scans not coming to email on sharp mxm363n

2. separate pages after scanning sharp mx-m363n