Windows 10: Windows 10 SCCM Deployment status stuck on Installing state

Discus and support Windows 10 SCCM Deployment status stuck on Installing state in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Respected All, I have SCCM Server 2012 R2 with Version 1802 Console version: 5.1802.1082.1800. Using windows 10 Servicing I downloaded "Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MIS-Rizwan Bashir, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Windows 10 SCCM Deployment status stuck on Installing state

Respected All,

I have SCCM Server 2012 R2 with Version 1802 Console version: 5.1802.1082.1800.

Using windows 10 Servicing I downloaded "Windows 10 Feature Pack 1809-en-us x64" and deploy this package on my two type of clients

1) Windows 10 Version 1607

2) Windows 10 Version 1803

Both client software center firstly show status Downloading Feature Pack and after that goes to Installing state, But after 3 three days the status is still on installing.

Please help.

SCCM Deployment Status

Windows 10 SCCM Deployment status stuck on Installing state e21ae66b-184c-4c20-a4b9-cfebe8a94788?upload=true.png

Client Software Center Status

Windows 10 SCCM Deployment status stuck on Installing state 119c708b-ab82-4d49-bf2a-f9b3873f8278?upload=true.png

:)

MIS-Rizwan Bashir, Dec 19, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 19, 2018
  3. os deployment through SCCM Task Sequence

FYI: this is the CONSUMER forums, think "home user".

You want the TECHNET forums.

Having said that, you will also want to give details on your SCCM setup (versions of installed components like SCCM itself, the ADK, what build of Windows 10 you are trying to deploy, etc.) and so on.

Shenan Stanley, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Windows 10 SCCM Deployment status stuck on Installing state

How to speed up Windows 10 Deployment via PXE in SCCM at Remote Office:

Hello,

How to speed up Windows 10 Deployment via PXE in SCCM at Remote Office:

I have googled this issue and found below registry change may improve deployment:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\wow6432node\Microsoft\SMS\PXE (for a 64 bit OS)

Name: RamDiskTFTPBlockSize

TYPE: REG_DWORD

Value: 16384

But it didn't help. Please assist,

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

Rahul Sapke, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 SCCM Deployment status stuck on Installing state

1. Windows 10 SCCM Deployment status stuck on Installing state - Similar Threads - SCCM Deployment status

2. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment: MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe /silent /install][Installation] :: Execution failed with exit code [-2147219198].is there a debug log or something? what to do from here?...
  3. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment: MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe /silent /install][Installation] :: Execution failed with exit code [-2147219198].is there a debug log or something? what to do from here?...
  4. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Upgrade failures from SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Upgrade failures from SCCM deployment: I'm trying to deploy a Windows 11 upgrade to some of our older Windows 10 machines that meet the minimum requirements but am having problems with deploying to my initial test machine. When the Task Sequence progress is shown, the installation keeps hanging at 14%. Which log...
  6. Windows Upgrade failures from SCCM deployment

Windows Upgrade failures from SCCM deployment: I'm trying to deploy a Windows 11 upgrade to some of our older Windows 10 machines that meet the minimum requirements but am having problems with deploying to my initial test machine. When the Task Sequence progress is shown, the installation keeps hanging at 14%. Which log...
  7. SCCM Deployment issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM Deployment issue: Hi,i configured SCCM server on Azure VM and looks like all the settings configured but for some reason i still dont see the client installed from the SCCM dashboard although on the client side the client installed and found the MP....
  8. SCCM Deployment issue

SCCM Deployment issue: Hi,i configured SCCM server on Azure VM and looks like all the settings configured but for some reason i still dont see the client installed from the SCCM dashboard although on the client side the client installed and found the MP....
  9. SCCM Deployment issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Can Windows 10 deploy as SCCM Distribution Point?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can Windows 10 deploy as SCCM Distribution Point?: Hi,I will like some help on the below question if i turn Windows 10 as SCCM Distribution Point.1. How many concurrent connection it can connect up to?2. Any connectivity limitation?3. Are there any features or capabilities that we will miss if we use Windows 10 as a SCCM...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sccm application stuck on software center

2. sccm task sequence stuck in installing state

3. sccm task sequence software center stuck installing