Windows 10: Windows 10 Sceeensaver . How do I make a Colour background to Photos ?

Discus and support Windows 10 Sceeensaver . How do I make a Colour background to Photos ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Screensaver works just great . Is there a way to put a colur background to the photos that rotate ? The Portrait photos especially... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SignpostUL, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Sceeensaver . How do I make a Colour background to Photos ?

My Windows 10 Screensaver works just great . Is there a way to put a colur background to the photos that rotate ? The Portrait photos especially need this ! I have tried: Lockscreen. Background . solid colour. But nothing changes, even after a re-start.

Any ideas, friends ? Thank you

:)

SignpostUL, Nov 20, 2019

2. Background colour of the Photos App

Hi,

Is it possible to change the background colour of Photos App because when you try to crop pictures with back background as well it is very confusing

Kind regards

Alain

AlainE_994, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Shane073 Win User
    Change the background colour of Windows 10 Photo app?

Right click on the image within the photo app, click open with, choose photo gallery and it should open with a white background. You can tick a box to make the photo gallery the default option. (Photo gallery and photo seem to be two different apps).

Not sure why this changed in Windows 10, XP, 7 and 8 always use to open in the photo gallery for me.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Shane

Shane073, Nov 20, 2019
  4. RPD
    rpd Win User

Windows 10 Sceeensaver . How do I make a Colour background to Photos ?

Change the background colour of Windows 10 Photo app?

When viewing some transparency images (png,gif) the black background of Win10 Photo App, can obscure black text and black shapes.

Presumably these would be seen, if the photo app background was white or a light neutral colour, but I can see no way to change the black background of this app and this is very frustrating as these images do not display properly.

Is it possible to fix this background to view such transparency images properly?

Thema:

Windows 10 Sceeensaver . How do I make a Colour background to Photos ?

1. Windows 10 Sceeensaver . How do I make a Colour background to Photos ? - Similar Threads - Sceeensaver Colour background

2. Windows Photo Viewer background colour.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo Viewer background colour.: Three PC's.When clicking an image to open it the background is black.....surrounding the image.On the third PC it is white.How do I change it to black?Please!...
  3. Windows Photo Viewer background colour.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Viewer background colour.: Three PC's.When clicking an image to open it the background is black.....surrounding the image.On the third PC it is white.How do I change it to black?Please!...
  4. How do I change the white ‘paper’ background colour?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I change the white ‘paper’ background colour?: Windows 10 Home, 20H2, build 19042.630 and MS Office Professional Plus 2016, v2011 (Build 13426.20274, Click-to-run), Current Channel. I am running both Windows and Office as a local account and not signed-in to online versions of either. All Office apps work fine but I...
  5. How do I change the background colour of a Window in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the background colour of a Window in Windows 10?: How do I change the background colour of a window I am writing in? When using a word processor, for example, I find writing on a white background stressful, I would like the background colour of the window to be, say, faun. I used to be able to do this in earlier versions of...
  6. how to make background of this microsoft edge icon, same colour as that of others?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to make background of this microsoft edge icon, same colour as that of others?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tanishvv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gu021c/how_to_make_background_of_this_microsoft_edge/
  7. How do I make 'repeat' default in Windows photos?

How do I make 'repeat' default in Windows photos?: How do I make 'repeat' default in Windows photos application? Thanks windows 10 home, version 1909 153204
  8. How do I make a photo smaller

How do I make a photo smaller: How do I make a photo smaller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-a-photo-smaller/d4567548-355f-4e37-895d-ac31795ec426
  9. Photos background colour?

Photos background colour?: Has Windows Photos background changed to white? I prefer the black background, is there a way to change it? 120248
  10. How do i change File Explorer Background Colour from White

How do i change File Explorer Background Colour from White: Is there an easy way to just change the file explorer background colour from white to another colour (light grey) with Win 10? I don't want to change to a different theme etc such as high contrast etc...I just want to change the background colour of the main file explorer...