Windows 10: Windows 10, scenic log in window, does not always show info on picture location

Discus and support Windows 10, scenic log in window, does not always show info on picture location in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I log in to Windows 10 the scenic picture you see log in window use to after a short time show an area in upper right of picture that you could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlTeeVX, Nov 29, 2021.

1. AlTeeVX Win User

Windows 10, scenic log in window, does not always show info on picture location

When I log in to Windows 10 the scenic picture you see log in window use to after a short time show an area in upper right of picture that you could click on that would tell you pictures location. Recently this either does not happen at all or if it does it takes a longtime to show up, the text that shows this info. Why ?It seems I've seen many people complain about this but Microsoft doesn't fix it.Al

:)

AlTeeVX, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 29, 2021
  4. MJ_R Win User

Return to scenic picture in Windows 10 Pre-login screen

No, my problem is before you actually perform log-in. At the login screen, I wish to be able to go back to the scenic picture that Windows 10 randomly loads. I should point out that this screen that I wish to go back from only appears if you've set a password
    for login.

Thema:

1. Windows 10, scenic log in window, does not always show info on picture location - Similar Threads - scenic log window

2. Windows Explorer info: my .jpg files are not showing picture details info like dimensions,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer info: my .jpg files are not showing picture details info like dimensions,...: In the file details or properties all my .jpg files are not showing picture related information like dimensions. But in the exact same file if I only rename it to .jpeg, then it shows all the information missing in the .jpg views, like dimensions, camera, f-stop, ISO,...
  3. Windows Explorer info: my .jpg files are not showing picture details info like dimensions,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer info: my .jpg files are not showing picture details info like dimensions,...: In the file details or properties all my .jpg files are not showing picture related information like dimensions. But in the exact same file if I only rename it to .jpeg, then it shows all the information missing in the .jpg views, like dimensions, camera, f-stop, ISO,...
  4. OneDrive pictures do not show location in windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive pictures do not show location in windows?: I was looking at the pictures that are sync’d by OneDrive to my OneDrive folder using Windows File Explorer, for example - C:\Users\Daniel\OneDrive\Pictures\Camera Roll\2021\02 and as it should be my iOS pictures are listed there. However, when I look at the properties...
  5. Windows 10, scenic log in window, does not always show info on picture location

Windows 10, scenic log in window, does not always show info on picture location: When I log in to Windows 10 the scenic picture you see log in window use to after a short time show an area in upper right of picture that you could click on that would tell you pictures location. Recently this either does not happen at all or if it does it takes a longtime...
  6. Windows 10, scenic log in window, does not always show info on picture location

Windows 10, scenic log in window, does not always show info on picture location: When I log in to Windows 10 the scenic picture you see log in window use to after a short time show an area in upper right of picture that you could click on that would tell you pictures location. Recently this either does not happen at all or if it does it takes a longtime...
  7. Does not show profile picture

Does not show profile picture: hi 1- in edge and setting windows ... your info not show my profile picture why and How do I solve the problem? 2-app feedback not working... show serviceunavailable How do I solve the problem?...
  8. Windows Photos app does not display location info

Windows Photos app does not display location info: The pictures I take using my Android phone contain location information, which I can see when I view Info in Google Photos. However, when I open the photos from OneDrive in Windows Photos and select Info, the location data is absent. Is this data not available in Windows...
  9. scenic routes

scenic routes: What does the change of color (blue to dark blue) and solid line to dash indicate on scenic routes in the Map app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_maps/scenic-routes/ac3bbb2e-5a87-43b3-8ae9-f2a49f874cb2
  10. Windows 10 log in screen is not showing my picture.

Windows 10 log in screen is not showing my picture.: Ever since the anniversary update, my windows have gone through a heap of trouble. I used to have an image that would show up on the screen before I log in which I made myself. However now it plays a stupid old default image from windows itself. Is there a way to bring...