Windows 10: Windows 10 scrambling desktop after restart

Discus and support Windows 10 scrambling desktop after restart in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Desktop was scrambled this morning. Folders moved and files spread out. i reorganized and restarted. They scrambled again. I ran Malware Antybytes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnGies2138, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 scrambling desktop after restart

My Desktop was scrambled this morning. Folders moved and files spread out. i reorganized and restarted. They scrambled again. I ran Malware Antybytes and came up clean. I ran Spybot and came up clean. I restarted and the files scrambled.

There is a new program in task manager i have not seen before syncrolive. agent and syncrolive. service just saw syncro.app.runner

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Thank you

:)

JohnGies2138, Jan 27, 2019
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Windows 10 scrambling desktop after restart

little cat, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 scrambling desktop after restart

1. Windows 10 scrambling desktop after restart - Similar Threads - scrambling desktop restart

2. Desktop Icons keep scrambling after unplugging second display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icons keep scrambling after unplugging second display.: I setup my Icons with my second display unplugged. I plug it in, the icons have a different arrangement. So i set it up the same way.And after i unplug the second display, my Icons are scrambled....
  3. Desktop Icons keep scrambling after unplugging second display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icons keep scrambling after unplugging second display.: I setup my Icons with my second display unplugged. I plug it in, the icons have a different arrangement. So i set it up the same way.And after i unplug the second display, my Icons are scrambled....
  4. Windows 11 - Scrambled Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Scrambled Desktop: Hi,after the last Edge upgrade, here is how my desktop looks like : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akq35dIJf5n3hGUlfupV59hkUojy?e=ACWD9nHow can I get my taskbar back to where it was ? With all the menu buttons ?Thank you...
  5. Windows 11 - Scrambled Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Scrambled Desktop: Hi,after the last Edge upgrade, here is how my desktop looks like : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akq35dIJf5n3hGUlfupV59hkUojy?e=ACWD9nHow can I get my taskbar back to where it was ? With all the menu buttons ?Thank you...
  6. Desktop icons suddenly bigger and scrambled around

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop icons suddenly bigger and scrambled around: I have no idea what caused this, I just went to my desktop like normal and all my icons are slightly larger and randomly scrambled around. Not auto arranged, I mean they are actually scrambled around the desktop. This has happened before, but it fixed itself before I could...
  7. Documents and Desktop got scrambled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Documents and Desktop got scrambled: So if i rightclick the desktop folder in the file explorer it shows the properties for the desktop folder. Then if i put a file in my desktop it also shows in my documents folder pls help idk how to fix this...
  8. videos scrambled after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    videos scrambled after installing windows 10: There is no problem with YouTube but all other like facebook and watch videos are scrambled. How can I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-scrambled-after-installing-windows-10/75f54580-4544-4d20-bbc7-425b056693b5
  9. Scrambled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scrambled: When I print out documents from online, some of the pages are now coming out scrambled. This just started about a week ago. Not sure how to fix it. I didn't change any settings that I know of....
  10. Desktop scrambles Folder layout randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop scrambles Folder layout randomly: Hi there, thanks for having me Upon random occasions when I restart my computer, windows 10 decides to change the physical layout of my folders on the desktop screen. (bunches them all together) Wondering how to fix this? 103349

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix desktop icons are scrambled at every time i restart

2. windows 10 desktop icons scrambled

3. win 10 after restart pc in locked

4. windows 10 garbled stretched smudged text missing icons