Windows 10: windows 10 screen flickering issue

Discus and support windows 10 screen flickering issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello..i just bought hp omen 15tce000 and i have a screen flicker issue....i have given my laptop for investigation in hp support ,they said it was not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yashbhamare, Aug 25, 2018.

1. windows 10 screen flickering issue

hello..i just bought hp omen 15tce000 and i have a screen flicker issue....i have given my laptop for investigation in hp support ,they said it was not an hardware issue and that they fixed it by factory data reset....after that i updated windows ...i checked for updates in settings..and updated my windows now i am having occasional flickering of screen..or i should say the back light flicker...which only happens in windows mode..and not in bios mode...please help..

:)

yashbhamare, Aug 25, 2018

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Aug 25, 2018
  4. windows 10 screen flickering issue

Windows button flickering screen

Hi,

To troubleshoot the screen flickering issue in Windows 10, we suggest performing the steps provided on this
    link and keep us posted with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 screen flickering issue

1. windows 10 screen flickering issue - Similar Threads - screen flickering issue

2. Screen flickering issue on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering issue on windows 10: Everytime I start my laptop, which is running on windows 10, after a random time suddenly screen start flickering and it froze, motherboard doesn't take any type of input from keyboard or mouse also. And after that, it automatically restart the laptop and it start automatic...
  3. Screen flickering issue on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flickering issue on windows 10: Everytime I start my laptop, which is running on windows 10, after a random time suddenly screen start flickering and it froze, motherboard doesn't take any type of input from keyboard or mouse also. And after that, it automatically restart the laptop and it start automatic...
  4. Screen flickering issue on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Screen Flickering Issue In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Flickering Issue In Windows 10: Hi,I am facing a screen flickering issue with the below-mentioned configuration laptop.System Configuration : Dell Inspiron 15 5570.Intel i5, RAM:8GBOS-Windows 10.Issue: On certain occasions, the display screen of my laptop exhibits a flickering phenomenon akin to...
  6. Screen Flickering Issue In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering Issue In Windows 10: Hi,I am facing a screen flickering issue with the below-mentioned configuration laptop.System Configuration : Dell Inspiron 15 5570.Intel i5, RAM:8GBOS-Windows 10.Issue: On certain occasions, the display screen of my laptop exhibits a flickering phenomenon akin to...
  7. Screen Flickering Issue In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Screen Flickering Issue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Flickering Issue in Windows 10: I am getting weird screen flickering issue from yesterday. It usually happens after I turn on my laptop after a long time. When I move my mouse the screen flickers and goes off completely. After that, I am forced to hard reboot my Laptop. After which the issue doesn't seem to...
  9. Screen Flickering Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering Issue: Respeted sir I have problem in playing game due to flickering of the screen, my home screen doesn't flickers but when I run transformers or farcry 3 It start flickering. Please help me to fix this problem...
  10. Screen flickering issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flickering issue: I have windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron N 4010. After installing Windows 10 i have noticed that the screen starts to flicker. But when i connect the system to a projector, no flickering happens on the projected screen, where as the same continues of my laptop screen. Please...