Windows 10: Windows 10 Screen Flickering with plugged in sound

Discus and support Windows 10 Screen Flickering with plugged in sound in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Problem: My windows 10 screen keep flickering with the sound of plugging in or out. Done many things but no luck. it works great sometimes like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dezignhd, May 3, 2020.

1. dezignhd Win User

Windows 10 Screen Flickering with plugged in sound

Hi

Problem:

My windows 10 screen keep flickering with the sound of plugging in or out. Done many things but no luck. it works great sometimes like from the past 4 to 6 months it was ok, before that it was and now the same issue.

Info about the machine:

I have HP ProBook 450 G3

Processor: Core i5 6200u

Ram: 16GB

Hard Drive: 128GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520 and AMD R7 M340

Windows 10 Pro - version 1909 - build 19363.815

First, let me explain the troubleshoots I have done.

1. Updated all the drivers using windows updates, direct download from the official sites, and using Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.
    2. Reinstall display drivers
    3. Update Windows to the latest version
    4. Disable all the services except Microsoft services via MSConfig.
    5. sfc /scannow
    6. Update BIOS to the latest version

What i have noticed:

Whenever screen flicker in Event Viewer this error shows but i don't know its related to this issue or not. but it always shows when the screen flickers with sound.

An TLS 1.2 connection request was received from a remote client application, but none of the cipher suites supported by the client application are supported by the server. The TLS connection request has failed.

:)

dezignhd, May 3, 2020

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, May 3, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, May 3, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Screen Flickering with plugged in sound

Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Screen Flickering with plugged in sound

1. Windows 10 Screen Flickering with plugged in sound - Similar Threads - Screen Flickering plugged

2. Windows 10 screen flicker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 screen flicker: I have a Windows 10 PC and it started flickering every 1 second once logged into the user. The background and taskbar flicker and by using ctrlshiftesc I got task manager up it does not flicker however evey time it flickers it will wrest control from me and thus I cannot type...
  3. Screen flickering in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flickering in windows 10: My device is msi gf63. I started having screen flickering issues when i was updating the Nvdia graphics driver via the geforce experience app. I hadn't finished the update. The problem started while i was in the middle of the process. The display starts flickering once i boot...
  4. Flickering Screen Windows 10

Flickering Screen Windows 10: The screen on my PC is flickering intermittently. I've tried most of the suggested solutions online, to no avail. One suggestion I was unable to complete was to start my PC in safe mode. I was asked for a Bitlocker Discovery Key which I found on the Microsoft website, however...
  5. windows 10 screen flicker

windows 10 screen flicker: horizontal screen flicker when watching Netflix, Hulu or working on word document. it does not happen all the time but when it does its quick. I jus updated to new may 2020 update but this was happening before that. I have tried updating my drivers and that did not help. My...
  6. Screen flickers in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen flickers in Windows 10: I started my laptop and waited for the password login screen to come up, but instead it just glitches back to the lock screen, so I am unable to unlock my laptop and use it. help me please. I uploaded a video to show you exactely what is happening....
  7. Flickering Screen On Windows 10

Flickering Screen On Windows 10: After searching for solutions to fix the flickering screen due to Drivers and Services (as I read). I Reset my Pc. I still have the flickering screen after I disabled the 2 services that most sites recommend (Windows Error... and Problem ….). Went to Safe Mode and...
  8. Windows 10 Screen Flickering

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Screen Flickering: My screen flickers on and off when I am doing random things, it wasn't like this before. How can I fix this issue? I am on windows 10 laptop and also docking station. 116304
  9. screen flickering in windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    screen flickering in windows 10: how to solve screen flickering issue in window 10 *Sad 47763
  10. Screen flickering in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flickering in Windows 10: I have been struggling for several days with screen flickering in Windows 10 2 days after I upgraded. I immediately tried to return to a previous restore point which made no difference. With the assistance of persons in this forum, I then tried to use the safe mode to try to...