Windows 10: windows 10 screen freeze after 5 to 10 minutes of login

Discus and support windows 10 screen freeze after 5 to 10 minutes of login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to fix it...? My pc have xeon precessor with nvidia quadro 4000 graphics card. when i login to anu user account after 5 to 10 min my screen stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by UmarFarooq2112, Jun 12, 2020.

1. windows 10 screen freeze after 5 to 10 minutes of login

How to fix it...?

My pc have xeon precessor with nvidia quadro 4000 graphics card.

when i login to anu user account after 5 to 10 min my screen stops and freezes.

then i have to turn it off by pressing power button or by turning the power supply off.

Please help what to do....?

:)

UmarFarooq2112, Jun 12, 2020
  2. MartinK Win User

Windows 10 & Nvidia Flash Player full screen freezing issue

I have exactly the same problem. After 3 minutes, picture freezes, sound goes on. It appeared after win 10 reinstalation. Any help appreciated.

MartinK, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2020
  4. zinou Win User

windows 10 screen freeze after 5 to 10 minutes of login

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

windows 10 screen freeze after 5 to 10 minutes of login [​IMG]

windows 10 screen freeze after 5 to 10 minutes of login [​IMG]

zinou, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 screen freeze after 5 to 10 minutes of login

1. windows 10 screen freeze after 5 to 10 minutes of login - Similar Threads - screen freeze minutes

2. Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes: Hi,A week ago I was using my computer normally and then I made it in sleep mode. After 2 days I opened it to complete my project btw I was using Visual Studio, Spotify, Chrome, and Node cmd after about 10 minutes it froze while reloading a web page I waited for a long time...
  3. Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes: Hi,A week ago I was using my computer normally and then I made it in sleep mode. After 2 days I opened it to complete my project btw I was using Visual Studio, Spotify, Chrome, and Node cmd after about 10 minutes it froze while reloading a web page I waited for a long time...
  4. Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 takes over 5 minutes to reach the login screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 takes over 5 minutes to reach the login screen: Windows 10 takes over 5 minutes to reach the login screen How can I speed it up? I'm using Windows 10 20H2 I have already done chkdsk, dism and sfc and no errors were found. I've also installed windows updates. 168498
  6. laptop freezes 5-10 minutes after start up for 5-7 minutes every time

laptop freezes 5-10 minutes after start up for 5-7 minutes every time: hi, every time i turn on or restart after 5-10 minutes there is a definite freezing for about 5-7 minutes, then it becomes totally fine. first occurred when i was watching a video on VLC, so i thought it was a problem in it , then no matter what application i have open at the...
  7. windows 10 screen freezes and stuck after 5 to 10 minutes of login to any user's account

windows 10 screen freezes and stuck after 5 to 10 minutes of login to any user's account: my pc have windows 10 proand when I login in my user account it' screen freezes after 5 to 10 minutes please reply and tell me the solution to solve it....
  8. Another Windows 10 freezing after 5 minutes of idle

Another Windows 10 freezing after 5 minutes of idle: My laptop is Acer ES1-432-C4XA CPU : Intel N3350 Windows 10 Home version 1809 OS Build : 17763.195 Windows 10 freeze after exactly 5 minutes of idle when plug-in and after login. Previously the problem was rectified when I disable Fast Boot and System Protection,...
  9. Laptop Windows 10 Freezes for a few minutes at Login Screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Windows 10 Freezes for a few minutes at Login Screen: Hello, and Happy Holidays to everyone! I hope you all are enjoying this holiday season! I have recently run into a problem the last several months with Windows 10. Whenever I restart my laptop [Dell Inspiron 7573], it often times freezes up for a few moments on my startup...
  10. Windows 10 Pro freeze after 5-10 minutes after rebooting

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro freeze after 5-10 minutes after rebooting: Hi everybody. I've installed clean Windows 10 Pro (eMachines e732). After 5-10 minutes of work it starts to be irresponsible: browser doesn't load pages (infinite loading) but still can create new tabs. start menu doesn't open. windows explorer does not open on 'win+e'...