Windows 10: Windows 10 screen freezes and buzzing

Discus and support Windows 10 screen freezes and buzzing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why cannot anybody fix my windows 10 from constantly freezing, followed by a loud buzzing? I have reset my computer mutiple times and followed every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelThomas_970, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Windows 10 screen freezes and buzzing

Why cannot anybody fix my windows 10 from constantly freezing, followed by a loud buzzing? I have reset my computer mutiple times and followed every suggestion

:)

MichaelThomas_970, Dec 10, 2018
  2. Matt_19 Win User

Freeze, Buzz and Blue screen

So i upgraded to windows 10 about a year or so ago. Everything was fine until around August of this year, i began experiencing random freezes no matter what application i was using, whether it be Chrome, Brackets, YouTube or other and when i have audio running
    during one of these freezes it creates this buzzing sound which is like a rapid loop of the last sound. Sometimes my pc will recover and continue with the video/application, other times the buzzing sound will last for up to a few minutes and then inevitably
    show the blue screen of death. This got severely bad around the start of September, to the point were i sometimes couldn't even get passed the log in screen for my pc, even if i did it'd only last for 30 minutes at most. Eventually, after multiple blue screens
    within a 10 minute period, it gave me the option to completely reinstall windows 10, getting rid of all applications that didn't come with the pc, while still keeping my personal files. This worked for a few weeks until i started getting the freeze and buzz
    again, but since it didn't blue screen i didn't want to mess with anything. It didn't blue screen until tonight.

I'm afraid that it will go into total shutdown mode again which i can't have happen. Having to reinstall all my office 365, adobe and other such apps this deep into the college term would be a bit annoying to say the least. I've searched for updates on a
    handful of relevant drivers like processor, sound (a forum suggested it) etc. I've searched for updates to windows 10, my pc seems fine temperature wise.

It shouldn't be a virus either, i had both avira and windows defender the first time it happened, windows said that running another antivirus on top of defender could cause conflict so i tried it out but evidently it's not the antiviruses fault since it's
    slowly happening again.

I have an asus manufactured PC;

AMD FX 8300 eight core processor (3.30 GH)

12GB ram

AMD Radeon graphics card

I didn't have this problem on windows 8 (granted i was only on it for about half a year), so i assume this is a windows problem and not a hardware fault.

Matt_19, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Windows freezes and has buzzing sound

I have Intel HD Graphics 530 on my pc, running windows 10, and every 5 mins-1 hour, the screen just freezes and if i have headphones is, gives a buzzing noise. I'm pretty sure the intel graphics is the problem because If I disable it in device manager, it never freezes.

Poootaatoooo, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

Windows 10 screen freezes and buzzing

Windows 10 freezing and buzzing

Hi,

This issue could occur if there are corrupted or missing data files on the computer. We appreciate all of the steps that you've done so far. You can try the below steps and check if it helps:

Run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box on your desktop.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left-pane, select View all and click System Maintenance.
    • Click Next to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter and proceed with the steps.
    Since you've encountered blue screen errors, you can check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and follow the steps.

Let us know how it goes.

Jaune Bel, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 screen freezes and buzzing

1. Windows 10 screen freezes and buzzing - Similar Threads - screen freezes buzzing

2. Windows 10 keeps freezing and buzzing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keeps freezing and buzzing: Hello,I have an ASUS laptop and for a while now I've had this problem where sometimes windows just suddenly freezes for a few seconds and makes this buzzing noise as if the sound also froze.The freezing varies in length and the amount of times it happens a day, sometimes I...
  3. Windows 10 keeps freezing and buzzing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps freezing and buzzing: Hello,I have an ASUS laptop and for a while now I've had this problem where sometimes windows just suddenly freezes for a few seconds and makes this buzzing noise as if the sound also froze.The freezing varies in length and the amount of times it happens a day, sometimes I...
  4. Windows 10 keeps freezing and buzzing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 Buzzing Sound/Freezing Screen then continue to act normal

Windows 10 Buzzing Sound/Freezing Screen then continue to act normal: Hey everybody!Let me explain what is happening: I got my new computer like 3 weeks ago. I installed the drivers, provided by the manufacturer. After using my lap top for like 4-5 hours, when watching videos or playing games, the screen freezes while a buzzing sound goes on,...
  6. freezing and Buzzing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    freezing and Buzzing: I was watching Youtube with my 3-month-old Asus ROG Strix g15 when suddenly everything froze and there was this loud buzzing sound for like a few seconds. When I check my System firmware it also has a warning sign thingy and I don't know how to fix it. specs are: GTX 1650ti...
  7. Windows 10: buzzes while freezing screen and more.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: buzzes while freezing screen and more.: Im using my ipad to write this message, but when I turn on my computer everything is normal and it lets me sign into my account. But as soon as i get in, it lets me move things around for About ten seconds, and then makes this awful buzz and freezes my screen while opening a...
  8. Freezing and Buzzing

Freezing and Buzzing: My PC keeps freezing Until I force shut down trough the power button And makes a buzzing noise or something like iiiiii but.... and a little bit with a robotic one. When this PC Does that, i do not play games or benchmark it I never do this Or keep it on too long.... it just...
  9. FREEZING AND BUZZING SOUND - WINDOWS 10

FREEZING AND BUZZING SOUND - WINDOWS 10: FREEZING AND BUZZING SOUND - WINDOWS 10 WHILE PLAYING AUDIO - VIDEO. HAVE TO DO HARD SWITCH OFF AND START AGAIN BUT THIS REPEATS AGAIN AFTER A GAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freezing-and-buzzing-sound-windows-10/ad46f643-fda7-42d0-9fbf-9d1ef920bc0e
  10. Freezing, black screen, buzzing and studdering

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Freezing, black screen, buzzing and studdering: I have a Dell Precision M6500, I recently had issues with my laptop running slowly and studdering and not connecting to websites. I did a sfc /scannow form the "task manager", run new task, with cmd and checked the 'run with administrative privileges". It seemed to work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 freezing and buzzing sound crash

2. screen buzzing