Windows 10: Windows 10,Screen goes off when I plug in HDMI cable

Discus and support Windows 10,Screen goes off when I plug in HDMI cable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Can somebody please Help Why does the Computer screen go off when I plug in the HDMI CABLE It is fine on my Laptop But My Desktop does not Like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DarrylSmith7, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10,Screen goes off when I plug in HDMI cable

Hi,

Can somebody please Help

Why does the Computer screen go off when I plug in the HDMI CABLE

It is fine on my Laptop But My Desktop does not Like it

It use to Work Fine until the last Windows 10 installation in Early February 2020

:)

DarrylSmith7, Feb 26, 2020

2. Laptop screen goes black when using HDMI cable

The laptop screen goes black when I am trying to connect it to my Samsung monitor using HDMI cable.
    This issue occurs when HDMI cable is plugged in

NikkiMorgan, Feb 26, 2020
  3. i plug a hdmi cable into my laptop and it goes blank

plug a hdmi cable into my laptop, then it goes blank.

robertkirkpatrick1, Feb 26, 2020
  4. erocker Win User

Windows 10,Screen goes off when I plug in HDMI cable

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10,Screen goes off when I plug in HDMI cable

1. Windows 10,Screen goes off when I plug in HDMI cable - Similar Threads - Screen goes off

2. Computer screen goes black when HDMI plugged in

in Windows 10 News
    Computer screen goes black when HDMI plugged in: [IMG]Windows computers have a feature that allows you to connect the external display(s) by different methods. One of these methods is by using the HDMI cable. But when some users tried connecting the external display through an HDMI cable, it went black. For some users, the...
  3. Laptop screen starts glitching when I plug the hdmi cable to another screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen starts glitching when I plug the hdmi cable to another screen: So I have this problem that started the 24/07/2023 I will explain it very detailed so I can find help here, my laptop has always been connected to the same screen with the same hdmi cable and worked well. Then that day I opened my switch that is connected to the same screen...
  4. Laptop screen starts glitching when I plug the hdmi cable to another screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen starts glitching when I plug the hdmi cable to another screen: So I have this problem that started the 24/07/2023 I will explain it very detailed so I can find help here, my laptop has always been connected to the same screen with the same hdmi cable and worked well. Then that day I opened my switch that is connected to the same screen...
  5. Windows 10 crash when playing games or plugging HDMI cable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crash when playing games or plugging HDMI cable: This problem has been happen for quite a while for me. Anytime I play video games, in 30 minutes faster if the game has high requirement spec., the pc would just crash and restart. I really appreciate if anyone knows the solution....
  6. screen turn off when I plug out my charging cable

screen turn off when I plug out my charging cable: Hi my screen turn off when I plug out my charging cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-turn-off-when-i-plug-out-my-charging-cable/8beff89c-5838-4b3c-99ef-af686e238bd4
  7. Laptop screen goes black when using HDMI cable

Laptop screen goes black when using HDMI cable: The laptop screen goes black when I am trying to connect it to my Samsung monitor using HDMI cable. This issue occurs when HDMI cable is plugged in...
  8. W10 Screen goes black when HDMI monitor plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 Screen goes black when HDMI monitor plugged in: In an attempt to connect to a Samsung external monitor the laptop screen goes black when HDMI cable is plugged in. I have checked the settings from the notifications-project - panel is set to laptop only. Is is perhaps stuck to monitor only in another place?...
  9. Windows 10 the screen goes dark when plugged in and lights up again when the cable is removed.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 the screen goes dark when plugged in and lights up again when the cable is removed.: The screen goes dark if I try to use it when charging or plugged in. It hasn't just gone to sleep because the screen page is very, very faintly visible but unusable. How can I set it to use while charging? I've tried the power settings....
  10. i plug a hdmi cable into my laptop and it goes blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i plug a hdmi cable into my laptop and it goes blank: plug a hdmi cable into my laptop, then it goes blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-plug-a-hdmi-cable-into-my-laptop-and-it-goes/312f7af0-1cb6-47ec-aa1b-11b424714454