Windows 10: Windows 10 screen lock/get to sleep every time when I leave the computer

Discus and support Windows 10 screen lock/get to sleep every time when I leave the computer in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Windows is getting off means that the screen is locked and shut down every time when I leave my computer stand, and require me to put the password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ryan_141WL, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Windows 10 screen lock/get to sleep every time when I leave the computer

My Windows is getting off means that the screen is locked and shut down every time when I leave my computer stand, and require me to put the password in order to open it.All the basic settings under power & sleep are set to more than 30 minutes.

:)

Ryan_141WL, Jan 6, 2022
  2. John Z NC Win User

Computer hangs at lock screen

Good suggestion, but the symptom occurs after wakeup from a sleep displays the lock screen. Something happens while the computer sleeps to hang the lock screen. Will the computer sleep from safe mode?

The computer seems to operate normally after a reboot until the next sleep/wake. Right now I plan to close all windows before letting the computer sleep to see if that prevents the issue. If it does I'll leave commonly used applications open one at a time.

I'll try the safe mode boot and clean boot next if closing applications before sleeping does not help.

John Z NC, Jan 6, 2022
  3. dbzx12r Win User
    Lock Screen Not Locking

Hey Guys I've had some issues with the Windows 10 lock screen on my Surface Book. When I close the lid it's to set to sleep. When I open the lid half of the time it will use the camera to verify, and half of the time it will have just say swipe lock screen and provides no security. Also, when the screen times out it wont lock when a key is pressed to turn it back on, rather it just goes straight back into the desktop. I've looked through all the setting regarding the lock screen and sleep settings and haven't had any luck. Any suggestions?

-Cheers

dbzx12r, Jan 6, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 screen lock/get to sleep every time when I leave the computer

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Jan 6, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 screen lock/get to sleep every time when I leave the computer

1. Windows 10 screen lock/get to sleep every time when I leave the computer - Similar Threads - screen lock sleep

2. How to i keep my computer from going to sleep when i leave the lock screen on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to i keep my computer from going to sleep when i leave the lock screen on windows 11: How to i keep my computer from going to sleep when i leave the lock screen on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-keep-my-computer-from-going-to-sleep-when/871e0130-cddf-4153-b922-6b737883895a
  3. Blue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle: Hi-I keep on getting blue screens whenever I leave my computer idle overnight. The report says:Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 101Parameter 1: 6Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: fffff80210225180Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  4. Blue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle

Blue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle: Hi-I keep on getting blue screens whenever I leave my computer idle overnight. The report says:Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 101Parameter 1: 6Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: fffff80210225180Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  5. Windows 10 screen lock / goes to sleep every time when I physically leave my computer stand

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 screen lock / goes to sleep every time when I physically leave my computer stand: My Windows is getting off means that the screen is locked and turns to sleep mod every time when I leave my computer stand, which requires me to turn it on and put the password again and again.All the basic settings under power & sleep are set to more than 30 minutes.Please...
  6. Windows 10 screen lock / goes to sleep every time when I physically leave my computer stand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 screen lock / goes to sleep every time when I physically leave my computer stand: My Windows is getting off means that the screen is locked and turns to sleep mod every time when I leave my computer stand, which requires me to turn it on and put the password again and again.All the basic settings under power & sleep are set to more than 30 minutes.Please...
  7. Windows 10 screen lock / goes to sleep every time when I physically leave my computer stand

8. Windows 10 screen lock/get to sleep every time when I leave the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 screen lock/get to sleep every time when I leave the computer: My Windows is getting off means that the screen is locked and shut down every time when I leave my computer stand, and require me to put the password in order to open it.All the basic settings under power & sleep are set to more than 30 minutes....
  9. Windows 10 screen lock/get to sleep every time when I leave the computer

Windows 10 screen lock/get to sleep every time when I leave the computer: My Windows is getting off means that the screen is locked and shut down every time when I leave my computer stand, and require me to put the password in order to open it.All the basic settings under power & sleep are set to more than 30 minutes....
  10. Program windows resize every time when I lock the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program windows resize every time when I lock the screen: Hi there, First time post question here. Recently I installed a new windows 10 system, and I noticed every time after I lock the screen, and log in again. The program's windows resize itself. So I have to manually change the size for each programs. Please help....