Windows 10: Windows 10 screen,mouse and downloads freeze.

Discus and support Windows 10 screen,mouse and downloads freeze. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all; Purchased Windows 10 online and downloaded it to a flash drive. Clean installed and when the screen came up, it worked great. About 25 to 30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RandyJones5153, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 screen,mouse and downloads freeze.

Hi all;

Purchased Windows 10 online and downloaded it to a flash drive. Clean installed and when the screen came up, it worked great. About 25 to 30 minutes into checking out the new system the screen went dark. Came back on to the Windows screen. Then I noticed the screen was freezing along with the cursor and downloads. Almost like it was pulsing in and out. Getting really tired of it. Anybody here ever had this problem? And how did you fix it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

RandyJones5153, Jan 26, 2020

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10 screen,mouse and downloads freeze.

Windows 10 fully updated. Mouse freezes now and then.

i only have mouse and keyboard connected. dont use anything else.

PC is chill. CPU on load is less than 55C. I have lots of fans!

When i restart the PC it goes away, so pretty sure thats not heat.

I changed my port too! it came back again after some time. Windows 10 really sucks.

de.das.dude, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 screen,mouse and downloads freeze.

1. Windows 10 screen,mouse and downloads freeze. - Similar Threads - screen mouse downloads

2. Mouse freezes to top left is screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse freezes to top left is screen: My mouse jumps to the top left of my screen and I can not get it to leave there or click anywhere else. Sometimes I can move it for a second, but it jumps right back up to the top left. I have to turn my computer off and back on to fix it. Windows 11 home edition....
  3. Mouse freezes to top left is screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse freezes to top left is screen: My mouse jumps to the top left of my screen and I can not get it to leave there or click anywhere else. Sometimes I can move it for a second, but it jumps right back up to the top left. I have to turn my computer off and back on to fix it. Windows 11 home edition....
  4. Windows 10 Mouse starts to freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mouse starts to freeze: Windows 10 Mouse starts to freeze only after i have started to copy files. before i copy files it works perfectly. need to restart to fix. i have checked drivers. have not needed to copy files in months so i have only just started having this issue....
  5. Mouse is freezing and jumping around screen

Mouse is freezing and jumping around screen: My mouse seems to be freezing and jumping around the screen constantly. Especially when watching youtube videos or playing video games but it can happen during any task, even just on the desktop.SpecsRyzen 3600AMD R9 29016 gbs of ram128 gb SSD 20gbs free1TB storage 200 gb...
  6. Mouse keeps freezing in Windows 10

Mouse keeps freezing in Windows 10: Hello Team, I am writing to seek help to address a weird problem in my Windows 10. The mouse keeps freezing randomly. It frequently freezes during online chat/call sessions Teams/Zoom I also noticed it freezing very frequently on Chrome Windows The keyboard response is...
  7. Windows 10 / Mouse Freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 / Mouse Freezes: Can't begin to describe my frustration here - my mouse cursor randomly freezes when I am using it and sometimes it freezes for 5 seconds, sometimes 8 and it is random when it happens. I have a brand new Dell G7 Laptop Core i7 9th Gen / 16GB RAM. It has an integrated mouse /...
  8. Screen freezes and mouse goes crazy.

Screen freezes and mouse goes crazy.: Hello, I always try to solve this problems by myself but I cant with this one. A few weeks ago my computer started to freeze for a second every few minutes, it is not much but is anoying. And the mouse every few minutes too goes crazy and moves by itself. This happens in a...
  9. Mouse and Keyboard Freeze on Windows 10

Mouse and Keyboard Freeze on Windows 10: After auto update to version 1903 on 64 bit processor, the computer freezes when keyboard or mouse is left idle for 2 to 5 minutes. How do I resolve this problem?...
  10. Windows 10 Freezes But Mouse Works

Windows 10 Freezes But Mouse Works: Hi, First thing first I'm not a windows fan I never was (XP was pretty great though but every version after that felt like cr*p it's like MS wanted to make good money after XP instead of software) well anyways so I bought a HP Probook 6460b "Used" a few weeks ago. [ATTACH]...