Windows 10: Windows 10 Screen Pixels Shattering some time

Discus and support Windows 10 Screen Pixels Shattering some time in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! i have been using my Dell laptop for about an 5 years now. It was workig fine up until one day it started behaving weirdly. My screens Pixels gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ahmedkhan8, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Screen Pixels Shattering some time

Hi! i have been using my Dell laptop for about an 5 years now. It was workig fine up until one day it started behaving weirdly. My screens Pixels gets shattered or broken during working on Browsers, Vs code, paint and photoshop or pretty much every software. While when i minimize and go to my desktop, the issue is not occuring there. It only occures in softwares. Below is the screenshot of the issue the colored lines or pixels. Kindly help me out!

Windows 10 Screen Pixels Shattering some time c3def872-7d3a-4101-9078-30c9ed456b57?upload=true.png

:)

ahmedkhan8, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 7, 2020
  3. robrobwj Win User
    Display issues - Pixelated at times

Hi all,

Having weird display issues on my Laptop running Windows 10 - Pictures and videos look a bit pixelated at times.
    All drivers updated and windows updates have been installed. See image below:

Windows 10 Screen Pixels Shattering some time [​IMG]

Any suggestions or fixes would really be appreciated.

robrobwj, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Screen Pixels Shattering some time

Windows 10 Aniversary - Pixelated Screen

Hi,

I realize that after the Anniversary update you are getting randomly weird pixelated screens. I will try to help you with this issue.

As the issue is occurring after waking up the PC from sleep mode, let us try these steps to check if that helps.

You may run the Power troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Control Panel”.

• Click on “Troubleshooting”.

• Click on “View all” and select “Power”.
    Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter completely. Once this is done, restart the computer and check the status.

Further you may also follow these steps to reset all default power plans to default settings:

• Open a command prompt.

• In the command prompt, type “powercfg –restoredefaultschemes” and press Enter.

• Close the command prompt.
    Remember to restart the computer to check if that helps.

Keep us updated to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Screen Pixels Shattering some time

1. Windows 10 Screen Pixels Shattering some time - Similar Threads - Screen Pixels Shattering

2. Black Screen After Some Time of working in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen After Some Time of working in windows 10.: I get a black screen after 20 to 30 minutes on my windows 10 laptopAsus ROG Strix G17 G713IH-HX020T the event viewer shows nothing and no bugcheck values what do i do....
  3. Black Screen After Some Time of working in windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen After Some Time of working in windows 10.: I get a black screen after 20 to 30 minutes on my windows 10 laptopAsus ROG Strix G17 G713IH-HX020T the event viewer shows nothing and no bugcheck values what do i do....
  4. Screen pixelling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen pixelling: Is the problem with windows or it could be my Graphics card?N.B It only happens with apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-pixelling/3723e82d-0a6d-4987-9de0-07328c2fae70
  5. Screen pixelling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen pixelling: Is the problem with windows or it could be my Graphics card?N.B It only happens with apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-pixelling/3723e82d-0a6d-4987-9de0-07328c2fae70
  6. Freezing screen pixelated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing screen pixelated: This just happened seemingly out of nowhere, but it is the second time this week. I tried ctr alt del to get to task manager but it doesn't respond to anything.It seems completely frozen, when I tried ctr alt del several times it started shaking but still didn't do anything....
  7. windows 10 double pixelated screen bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 double pixelated screen bug: How can I solve this problem? Dual pixel screen - happens sometimes and works after restart. [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-double-pixelated-screen-bug/7dc3b89c-d03a-4ea4-9ec6-e7a133bbd64d
  8. grainy and pixelated screen win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    grainy and pixelated screen win 10: ok so my gpu is dead I removed it but now on onboard intel hd 3000 screen looks grainy although resolution is same as before 1080p Netflix hd and youtube 1080p feels not hd it feels pixelated what should I do I am fed up...
  9. Screen pixelation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen pixelation: Ever since Windows 10 most recent update, my screen becomes pixelated at various times and the screen is unreadable. I contacted Windows support chat yesterday. The rep took over control of my computer, said he was creating a restore point, then a few minutes later my...
  10. Display issues - Pixelated at times

in Windows 10 Support
    Display issues - Pixelated at times: Hi all, Having weird display issues on my Laptop running Windows 10 - Pictures and videos look a bit pixelated at times. All drivers updated and windows updates have been installed. See image below: [img] Any suggestions or fixes would really be appreciated. 21459