Windows 10: Windows 10 screen problem before login

Discus and support Windows 10 screen problem before login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have one problem with my Asus Windows 10 laptop every time I turn it on, a black screen appears, then a blue screen appears a black screen lasts... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by NovakAntonio, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Windows 10 screen problem before login

I have one problem with my Asus Windows 10 laptop every time I turn it on, a black screen appears, then a blue screen appears a black screen lasts about 1-2 minutes while a blue screen lasts 10 seconds, it all happens before the screen for login. My laptop has all the latest updates for Windows 10 and Intel Pentium N3540 processor. I tried to uninstall potential programs that could cause this problem, but it didn't help, I also tried to install the latest screen drivers, but that didn't help either. Can anyone help me solve this problem?

:)

NovakAntonio, Apr 30, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 30, 2022
  3. No login prompt at login screen

Post #8 “I can login to the computer after restart, but every locking after it causes the problem.”

http://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/...-computer.html
    Check Way 3: Lock computer in Screen Saver Settings.
    Step 1: Type lock computer in the search box on taskbar and choose Lock the computer when I leave it alone for a period of time.
    Step 2: In the Screen Saver Settings dialog, choose On resume, display logon screen and hit OK.
    Is “On resume, display log on screen” checked?

Windows 10 screen problem before login [​IMG]

MeAndMyComputer, Apr 30, 2022
  4. rmanasa Win User

Windows 10 screen problem before login

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Apr 30, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 screen problem before login

1. Windows 10 screen problem before login - Similar Threads - screen problem before

2. Blue screen before login Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen before login Windows 10: Hi again, this question must have been asked a few times! When I turn on my Lenovo laptop, the Lenovo logo appears, then there is about a 20 second delay for the login page just a blue screen. It's not a big problem but I just wondered if or how I could speed things up! I...
  3. Blue screen before login Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen before login Windows 10: Hi again, this question must have been asked a few times! When I turn on my Lenovo laptop, the Lenovo logo appears, then there is about a 20 second delay for the login page just a blue screen. It's not a big problem but I just wondered if or how I could speed things up! I...
  4. Windows 10 screen problem before login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 screen problem before login: I have one problem with my Asus Windows 10 laptop every time I turn it on, a black screen appears, then a blue screen appears a black screen lasts about 1-2 minutes while a blue screen lasts 10 seconds, it all happens before the screen for login. My laptop has all the latest...
  5. Windows 10 screen problem before login

Windows 10 screen problem before login: I have one problem with my Asus Windows 10 laptop every time I turn it on, a black screen appears, then a blue screen appears a black screen lasts about 1-2 minutes while a blue screen lasts 10 seconds, it all happens before the screen for login. My laptop has all the latest...
  6. Windows 10 black screen before login.

Windows 10 black screen before login.: Before any system processes start, Windows 10 gives me a black screen. Connecting another monitor does not work, enabling secure boot does not work and unplugging all usb devices also did not work. I have tried using safe mode but the screen goes black. System restore through...
  7. Windows 10 black screen before login.

Windows 10 black screen before login.: Before any system processes start, Windows 10 gives me a black screen. Connecting another monitor does not work, enabling secure boot does not work and unplugging all usb devices also did not work. I have tried using safe mode but the screen goes black. System restore through...
  8. Windows 10 Black screen before login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Black screen before login screen: Looks like alot of people have this issue. This is a brand new pc that has recently started loading into a black screen for about 5-10minutes before finally showing the login page. Anyone else have this issue? What is the consensus to fix? submitted by /u/Nevinyrral...
  9. Windows 10, black screen before login

Windows 10, black screen before login: Hi, I've got a very recent computer that stopped working today. This is a i9 7920x with two 2080 ti , 128 Go of RAM running windows 10 64 pro that I use to work 3d and 2d softwares. The screens were suddenly blocked and with colored artifacts, windows wasn't responding...
  10. Windows 10 black screen -before- login screen problem.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 black screen -before- login screen problem.: I upgraded a desktop computer from Windows 7 ultimate to Windows 10 and there seems to be an annoying black screen issue which happens before the login screen. After the Windows loading logo, the screen stays black for about 60-80 seconds (and all I can see is the mouse...