Windows 10: Windows 10 screen saver bug. WTH?!

Discus and support Windows 10 screen saver bug. WTH?! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/largedankness [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fr1ken/windows_10_screen_saver_bug_wth/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/largedankness, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 screen saver bug. WTH?!

/u/largedankness, Mar 29, 2020
  2. rk3066 Win User

Windows 10 "Bubbles" Screen Saver

Hi guy's,

On Windows 7 the screen saver didn't go to a black screen but it showed the desktop. Not getting that with Windows 10. Whats the deal? Have GTX750Ti

rk3066, Mar 29, 2020
  3. wmcole Win User
    windows 10 screen saver shortcut

Here is what I want: Same access / functionality as in Win 8.1. That is:

• Right-click empty desktop space.
    • Select "Personalize"
    • Get a window with the same screen saver options (turn on / off, select a "screen saver"...) that in Windows 10, Microsoft is forcing me to access through Control Panel -> Appearance and Personalization -> Personalization ->Change Screen Saver.
    The Windows 8.1 two-step process was a much more user-friendly "experience" than is the Windows 10 four-step process.

wmc

wmcole, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Windows 10 screen saver bug. WTH?!

screen saver

Hi Jack,

Thank you for using Windows10.

Let us know what happens exactly when you try to set the screen-saver or put the computer to sleep.

I would suggest you to review he settings and check. Here is the steps:

To change Screen Saver:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Screen Saver and click on Change Screen Saver.
    • Select the screensaver from the drop down menu and click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.
    To put the computer in sleep:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Power and click on Power Options.
    • Select Change when the computer sleeps in the left panel.
    Reply with the updated status for further help and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 screen saver bug. WTH?!

1. Windows 10 screen saver bug. WTH?! - Similar Threads - screen saver bug

2. Wth is this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wth is this?: RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedThe operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains errors.File: \windows\system32\config\systemError code: 0xc000014cYou'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation...
  3. Wth is this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wth is this?: RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedThe operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains errors.File: \windows\system32\config\systemError code: 0xc000014cYou'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation...
  4. Windows 10 screen saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 screen saver: My screen saver has stopped working. I did not change any settings. It simply does not ever start all day long. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-screen-saver/895e4b7e-5fd7-4232-b796-2829b0325499
  5. Windows 10 (2004 Update) Battery Saver Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 (2004 Update) Battery Saver Bug: So I am running Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Latitude 3480 and I recently installed the 2004 update. Everything is pretty much working as expected EXCEPT the battery saver feature. When I click the battery saver button on the taskbar it turns battery saver on and then immediately...
  6. Bug in "Screen Saver Settings"

Bug in "Screen Saver Settings": If a user does not have any image files in their "Libraries\Pictures" folder, the user is given a repeating error message in "Screen Saver Settings". See the screenshot below. [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows 10 Screen Saver

Windows 10 Screen Saver: Hi. my screensaver has stopped working the way it did when I first purchased the computer a month ago. It was displaying my photos as the screensaver and it filled the entire screen. It would display one or several photos, they would slowly zoom in and then move on to another...
  8. WIndows 10 screen saver

WIndows 10 screen saver: I been having this problem for a while now. No matter what I do my screen saver doesn't start. I can change screen savers, wait time, etc and nothing happens. The strange thing is my nephews account, on my pc, doesn't have that problem. The screen saver works just fine there,...
  9. Windows 10 screen saver settings

Windows 10 screen saver settings: How do I add transition effects on a "screen saver slideshow" for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-screen-saver-settings/091b4436-9d0b-4452-8f1e-fcee0c94e7af
  10. Screen savers Windows 10?

Screen savers Windows 10?: How do I find screen savers in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-savers-windows-10/147dc8ce-0bc4-44df-a771-abb64eb9924f