Windows 10: Windows 10 screen set up for gmail account

Discus and support Windows 10 screen set up for gmail account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I reconfigure windows 10 screen for gmail account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by frankinaz, Dec 11, 2018.

1. frankinaz Win User

Windows 10 screen set up for gmail account

How can I reconfigure windows 10 screen for gmail account?

:)

frankinaz, Dec 11, 2018
  2. Desls Win User

Gmail accounts and Windows 10

Hi Sachin,

(1) the accounts were initially set up by simply logging into Gmail by using my existing login details after downloading Windows 10.

(2) no; the accounts referred to are set up on my desktop PC and
    not for mail app

(3) I am not trying to set the account for logging in the system

Desls, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Gmail accounts and Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How are you trying to setup the accounts?
    • Are you facing the issue setting the Gmail accounts for mail app?
    • Are you trying to set the account for logging in the system?
    Please post us back with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows 10 screen set up for gmail account :(

Zakin, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 screen set up for gmail account - Similar Threads - screen set gmail

2. Failed to set up Gmail in Mail app windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to set up Gmail in Mail app windows 10: The error pops up telling "something went wrong" with code 0x80070490.The problem is I found the way to fix it, and it worked. But then I had to reset my PC so the problem happens again while I dont remember the solution that I applied.I tried to memorize it but really can...
  3. Errors setting up gmail account in Mail app

Errors setting up gmail account in Mail app: New HP laptop, first use. But long time Windows user. Hotmail email account set up no problem. Unable to add gmail account without getting an error code 0x80070490. Have tried to restart the app and reinstall. Have also tried all the suggestions on this question...
  4. cannot receive gmail from 2 of 3 gmail accounts set up on windows mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot receive gmail from 2 of 3 gmail accounts set up on windows mail: I can send emails from all 3 gmail accounts using windows mail but cannot receive emails from 2 of them. All have been configured alike. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-receive-gmail-from-2-of-3-gmail-accounts/de98b1e6-f2e4-48c2-90d5-5491a77c34ab
  5. gmail settings are not up to date

gmail settings are not up to date: Hello, I'm using a computer with Windows 10 as it's OS and I have an Outlook.com email account as well as a gmail.com email account, but when I click on the gmail account it tells me my settings are not up to date. I have no idea how to fix this and I was hoping someone...
  6. Problem with setting up outlook.com account to sync Gmail account

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with setting up outlook.com account to sync Gmail account: I am using version 1903 and have tried changing the thread title and the problem is I cannot get the Gmail account to sync with Outlook.com. The Gmail inbox stopped some time back and all I get from trying to sync is that Microsoft has gor permission to forward Gmail posts...
  7. Gmail account settings are out of date

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gmail account settings are out of date: I have not been able to get any mail and can not sync my mailbox since I will not allow third party window access to my account. I did at first, and then everything was working well. Well, then I got to thinking about everything that Windows wanted access to do and I was...
  8. GMail Account Settings out of date.

GMail Account Settings out of date.: After allowing Microsoft to access my Google Account and selecting "Fix Account", I do not receive a message asking me to update my password. What I receive is a message - Something went wrong. We're sorry, but we weren't able to do that. Error Code 0x80070003. Where do I go...
  9. gmail account settings out of date

gmail account settings out of date: I keep receiving a notification that my "gmail account settings are out of date" it then asks me for my password, eery time i put in my correct password, it kicks it out and I receive the message again....it won't allow me to send outgoing mail.... specifically an excel...
  10. Gmail account settings are out of date

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gmail account settings are out of date: How do I fix my account settings for my Gmail account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-settings-are-out-of-date/f94b4918-6651-4653-b7a9-6cbe666a823a"