Windows 10: Windows 10 screen shows shutting down when u turn on the PC

Discus and support Windows 10 screen shows shutting down when u turn on the PC in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows 10 shows shutting down when i turn on my PC .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by cocoshi1, Nov 9, 2018.

1. cocoshi1 Win User

Windows 10 screen shows shutting down when u turn on the PC

Windows 10 shows shutting down when i turn on my PC .

:)

cocoshi1, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Kordi Win User

Turning on/shutting down issue

Hello,
    I cannot turn on my PC at all until I unplug something, like when I try to turn it on it doesn't work, I unplug the Display port then I turn it on and after it turns on I replug it.
    I also have problems with shutting down, I sit the pc down from Windows and it shows me the "shutting down" thing and then it suddenly shuts off like it's been unplugged from the wall.
    I have my AC, phone, monitor, router and PC.
    And I'm using some extensions and adapters because the wall plug is pretty far.
    By the way I replaced my Mobo CPU, ram and GPU because the previous build had other problems.
    System Builder - Core i7-7700K 4.2 GHz Quad-Core, GeForce GTX 1070 8 GB FTW DT GAMING ACX 3.0, S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower - PCPartPicker
    Thanks in advance.

Kordi, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Windows 10 screen shows shutting down when u turn on the PC

lorraine walsh, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 screen shows shutting down when u turn on the PC

1. Windows 10 screen shows shutting down when u turn on the PC - Similar Threads - screen shows shutting

2. Windows 10 PC shuts down when on a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC shuts down when on a game: When I'm on game such as roblox, or a game on steam, my PC will shutdown within 10 minutes of playing, no blue screen, straight to a black, empty screen, any help?...
  3. PC turns on after Shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC turns on after Shut down: Hello there,to fully explain the situation:My computer turns itself on after pressing a key on my keyboard after I shut it down. I noticed this only occurs when my pc is put to sleep and woken up before I turn it off.I assume it might be a bug connected to the wake up...
  4. PC turns on after Shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns on after Shut down: Hello there,to fully explain the situation:My computer turns itself on after pressing a key on my keyboard after I shut it down. I noticed this only occurs when my pc is put to sleep and woken up before I turn it off.I assume it might be a bug connected to the wake up...
  5. Showing black window when shutting down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Showing black window when shutting down.: Why does my computer screen shows me a black window instead of showing shut down window when I click shut down?I have tried to shut down from cmd but still the same problem.How can I get rid from this problem?...
  6. Windows 10 randomly shows "shutting down" screen and then shuts down

Windows 10 randomly shows "shutting down" screen and then shuts down: Ive been facing this problem for a few weeks now. I will be working, the screen that says shutting down pops up for about half a minute and the laptop shuts down. Afterwards, it will sometimes give me an issue turning back on. I have a new battery on my laptop. Its not...
  7. Windows 10 randomly shows shutting down screen and shuts down.

Windows 10 randomly shows shutting down screen and shuts down.: I'm facing this problem for 3 days now, the laptop just shutdown at any interval, it may be after long time or just after I turned on the computer, yes I've seen there is no overheating, my Temps don't go above 70. Thankyou,...
  8. PC shuts down after a second when turned on

in Windows 10 Support
    PC shuts down after a second when turned on: Hi! I have a problem w/ my PC. When power on is pressed, the cpu fan/heatsink, psu fan and power led will turn on for a second then turns off. I try to test my psu. connected to a paper clip to green and black pins then turn it on. the psu fan is spinning and it doesnt turn...
  9. PC shuts down after turning it on

PC shuts down after turning it on: Hello. I have a problem with my pc. I have windows 10 installed, and have formatted and installed windows all over again trying to fix this problem but it didn't do it. When I turn on my pc, the windows logo appears for a few seconds and then the computer shuts off. When I...
  10. windows 10 shutting down when windows window shows

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 shutting down when windows window shows: I have two asus m4a78lt m le pc , after installing windows 10 they both will shut down just when the windows 10 window shows, If i press the restart power button again straight away they will start as normal, I have changed cmos batteries and changed a few settings in bios,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 screen shows shutting down when u turn on the PC