Windows 10: Windows 10 screen stuck at start up without the spinning circle

Discus and support Windows 10 screen stuck at start up without the spinning circle in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This happens when I try to boot up my computer. This is the first time this has happened to me. The circle doesn't appear. It's stuck at this screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ARJUN MISHRA, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Windows 10 screen stuck at start up without the spinning circle

This happens when I try to boot up my computer. This is the first time this has happened to me. The circle doesn't appear. It's stuck at this screen for almost 2 hours. And the most important thing, I can't boot into safe mode. Whenever i try to do force shut down and restart it shut downs immediately. And it does not go into automatic repair. Help me!

:)

ARJUN MISHRA, Apr 21, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 screen stuck at start up without the spinning circle

1. Windows 10 screen stuck at start up without the spinning circle - Similar Threads - screen stuck start

2. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  3. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  4. Windows 10 screen stuck at start up without the spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 screen stuck at start up without the spinning circle: This happens when I try to boot up my computer. This is the first time this has happened to me. The circle doesn't appear. It's stuck at this screen for almost 2 hours. And the most important thing, I can't boot into safe mode. Whenever i try to do force shut down and restart...
  5. Windows 10 screen stuck at start up without the spinning circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 screen stuck at start up without the spinning circle: This happens when I try to boot up my computer. This is the first time this has happened to me. The circle doesn't appear. It's stuck at this screen for almost 2 hours. And the most important thing, I can't boot into safe mode. Whenever i try to do force shut down and restart...
  6. Stuck on Windows loading screen without spinning circle

Stuck on Windows loading screen without spinning circle: [IMG] So my laptop is stuck on the loading screen for windows 10 but there is no spinning circle. I tried turning it off and on 3 times to get the diagnostic windows but it does not work either....
  7. Windows stuck on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stuck on spinning circle: So I decided to update Windows to 1909 today. I left it for a little while, since I thought it'd take long, but now it's been one hour and the only thing I have is black screen with small spinning circle. Is this normal? Do I need to wait longer? I need to do some works using...
  8. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle

Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle: Hello, We tried many times this steps, but nothing is happen: Press and hold the power button until the computer shuts down. Press the power button again As soon as the spinning wheel starts, press and hold the power button Repeat until automatic repair starts (usually...
  9. Windows 10 Stuck At Login Screen With Spinning Circle

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Stuck At Login Screen With Spinning Circle: Before I begin, I was able to use my computer up until now. I got home from work, and was able to log into my desktop computer. I was in the process of following some instructions on how to fix an issue with the Mail App. One of the instructions told me to disable...
  10. Stuck at spinning circle before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at spinning circle before login screen: Hello, So here's my issue: I started my computer and came back to find a BSOD. It displayed an error code and mentioned something about a driver error. I waited until the loading reached 100%, but it didn't restart on its own so i shut the computer down manually by holding...