Windows 10: Windows 10 Screen time, still playing sounds once time is up

Discus and support Windows 10 Screen time, still playing sounds once time is up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 Screen time, still playing sounds once time is up Hi, when my son's screen time is up his computer still continues to play the sounds of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lisa Edgar, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Screen time, still playing sounds once time is up

Windows 10 Screen time, still playing sounds once time is up

Hi,

when my son's screen time is up his computer still continues to play the sounds of whatever he was doing even though the screen is blank and his time is up.

for instance, if he was watching youtube he will still be able to hear it and if he was in a skype chat they will still be able to continue chatting away after the time is up.

is there a way I can change this?

:)

Lisa Edgar, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 8, 2019
  4. R-T-B Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Thanks, there's a lot of Windows 10 threads around, I got lost, lol...

Then why download the hacked version at all, I mean no one wants it right? You kind of contradict yourself there.

Sounds like a misaligned partition to me.

R-T-B, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Screen time, still playing sounds once time is up - Similar Threads - Screen still playing

2. Screen time: streaming still plays after screen is blocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen time: streaming still plays after screen is blocked: After screen time limit expires for the day, the screen indeed shuts off, however YouTube videos keep on streaming continuously and their audio can be heard. My child keeps on listening to YouTube instead of sleeping... This misses the point of screen time. Please advise,...
  3. No time limits set, but still limiting time

No time limits set, but still limiting time: I have kids who need to use Google Chrome for distance learning. When I enabled that app for them, it set a time limit. I have removed all app time limits on the kids accounts, but one of them is still blocked from using Chrome unless he asks an adult. How can I fix this...
  4. Windows 10 Screen time, still playing sounds once time is up

Windows 10 Screen time, still playing sounds once time is up: Hi, when my son's screen time is up his computer still continues to play the sounds of whatever he was doing even though the screen is blank and his time is up. for instance, if he was watching youtube he will still be able to hear it and if he was in a skype chat they...
  5. no sound at times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no sound at times: hi there i have a asus pc with win 10 some times when i turn on pc i ll have the red x by speaker ..i haveto turn off pc then back on sometimes it works...also i ll have no sound without the red x...i have not done anything with my pc just the update that come from time to...
  6. At times no sound.

in Windows 10 Customization
    At times no sound.: On my PC I have two accounts. (Lets call the 2 accounts English and Spanish.) If I am Logged in under account Spanish. (And My audio is working fine.) I then shut down my PC. And 5 seconds later, turn my PC back on. (But log-in under my English account.) I then have no...
  7. Automataically play the sound of the suroundings at the same time!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Automataically play the sound of the suroundings at the same time!: I just found that my laptop played the sound of people talking or TV or any other sound made around it!It seems that it had recorded and played it at the same time!Whenever there is a sound around it,it just plays it automatically right away!!Even when i was typing,it could...
  8. Sound plays through speakers and headphones at same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound plays through speakers and headphones at same time: My audio wasn't working at first so I checked my device manager and saw that my intel high definition audio device was missing so I manually downloaded it and used intel device support to make sure it was all updated now the sound works but when I plug in my headphones the...
  9. Windows freezes every time I play a video / sound window is messed up

Windows freezes every time I play a video / sound window is messed up: Hi, since yesterday evening I started having stutters every time I open up a video on youtube, a stream on twitch or even a video with VLC on my pc. While looking around for similar problems I found a suggestion to change the frequency of my output audio device and while...
  10. Weird Sound Effect playing in the Background from time to time

Weird Sound Effect playing in the Background from time to time: Weird Sound Effect playing in the Background from time to time, Whenever I play a game or watch Netflix from time to time, I start to hear this weird sound effect sorta of like sci fi sound effect playing in the background (headset) and it hasn't happened before. I...