Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 SCREEN

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 SCREEN in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Suddenly my Windows 10 screen reduced the screen width so that I do not get a full screen and have to minimize it further to get the full messages. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KathleenDyer, Jul 30, 2020.

1. WINDOWS 10 SCREEN

Suddenly my Windows 10 screen reduced the screen width so that I do not get a full screen and have to minimize it further to get the full messages. I have managed to get some help by playing around with every site I found, but the problem still exists! Then, the Screen began to freeze unless I signed up for OFFICE....!

:)

KathleenDyer, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

WINDOWS 10 SCREEN

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 SCREEN

1. WINDOWS 10 SCREEN - Similar Threads - SCREEN

2. Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen: Hello,My laptop is suffering a serious situation that affect me quite a lot. This problem only occurs when my computer only running on discrete GPUcalled "dGPU direct connection mode" in my computer. Whether I am playing games, writing documents, or even just on hook, the...
  3. Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen: Hello,My laptop is suffering a serious situation that affect me quite a lot. This problem only occurs when my computer only running on discrete GPUcalled "dGPU direct connection mode" in my computer. Whether I am playing games, writing documents, or even just on hook, the...
  4. Screen orientation randomly goes into portrait mode while the screen is attached,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen orientation randomly goes into portrait mode while the screen is attached,: I can fix it by going into settings an changing it but it is really annoying as the rotation lock key is greyed out. How do I stop this happening please. I have a Surface book 3 running windows 11, My screen orientation randomly goes into portrait mode while it is attached, I...
  5. Screen orientation randomly goes into portrait mode while the screen is attached,

Screen orientation randomly goes into portrait mode while the screen is attached,: I can fix it by going into settings an changing it but it is really annoying as the rotation lock key is greyed out. How do I stop this happening please. I have a Surface book 3 running windows 11, My screen orientation randomly goes into portrait mode while it is attached, I...
  6. I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.: I started looking for advanced repair and from command prompt I scanned. Now it shows this message. What should I do next.X:\Windows\System32>sfc /scannowBeginning system scan. This process will take some time.Beginning verification phase of system scan.Verification 100%...
  7. I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.: I started looking for advanced repair and from command prompt I scanned. Now it shows this message. What should I do next.X:\Windows\System32>sfc /scannowBeginning system scan. This process will take some time.Beginning verification phase of system scan.Verification 100%...
  8. I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.

9. Windows10 best free screen recorder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 best free screen recorder?: What is the best free screen recorder for windows 10? submitted by /u/sacvv05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1c5akai/windows10_best_free_screen_recorder/
  10. screen saver good or bad for battery in ASUS laptop?

screen saver good or bad for battery in ASUS laptop?: hi,I have an OLED ASUS laptop. ASUS recommends turn on the screen saver to protect the screen from burn in. Windows recommend to turn off screen saver to save battery/power. I have searched and turning on screen saver is not good for the battery. Turn screen savor on or off?...