Windows 10: Windows 10 Screensaver : Google Albums possible ?

Discus and support Windows 10 Screensaver : Google Albums possible ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My preferred main browser is Edge Chrome. I use W10 Screensaver, but most photo Albums are in Google Photos. My Question is : Is there a simple way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SignpostUL, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Screensaver : Google Albums possible ?

My preferred main browser is Edge Chrome. I use W10 Screensaver, but most photo Albums are in Google Photos.

My Question is : Is there a simple way to Transfer/Copy Google Photo Albums 1 have 12 each with 50 photos

to Windows 10 Screensaver. Or at least to Windows 10 File Explorer.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

SignpostUL, Jul 31, 2020
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Windows 10 Screensaver :  Google Albums possible ? :)

terrace, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Windows 10 keeps disabling my screensaver on its own

Windows 10 keeps automatically disabling my screensaver and setting it to "none".

About once a week, I find that my screensaver that I made with InstantStorm does not activate after five minutes has passed. I then check my screensaver settings and found that my screensaver reverted to "none". I then proceed to change it back to the My Little Pony screensaver that I made—only for Windows 10 to change it back to "none" in a week or so.

I Googled the problem but nothing relevant came up. Google did not even provide next word suggestions after 'Windows 10 keeps disabling my' "screensaver was NOT even in the drop down list and when I typed 'screensaver' anyway, all I got was results pertaining to Windows disabling the screen, NOT the screensaver.

This is on a Dell Optiplex 790 tower

Does anybody know what the problem could be?

Ornithophilia, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Screensaver : Google Albums possible ?

Windows 10 keeps changing my screensaver

Now I have very bad feeling about competence of MS support in this forum... Since November 2016 there were no any useful suggestions from them.

ms_win_phone_no_more, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Screensaver : Google Albums possible ?

1. Windows 10 Screensaver : Google Albums possible ? - Similar Threads - Screensaver Google Albums

2. Windows 10 screensaver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 screensaver: When I installed Windows 10 it came with a screen saver that randomly went through all of my photos. Most screens were single photos, some were multiple photos.For reasons that are a mystery to me, the screen saver no longer works.I have looked through 'settings' but with my...
  3. Windows 10 screensaver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 screensaver: When I installed Windows 10 it came with a screen saver that randomly went through all of my photos. Most screens were single photos, some were multiple photos.For reasons that are a mystery to me, the screen saver no longer works.I have looked through 'settings' but with my...
  4. Windows 10 screensaver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is it possible to make a screensaver a wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make a screensaver a wallpaper?: I want to make a screensaver a wallpaper, but it doesnt work. I have done [screensaver].scr /p65552 in CMD, but it doesnt work with screensavers that arent provided with windows 10, ive tried looking for tutorials on youtube / google but i dont find anything that works....
  6. Possible conflict between Google browser and Windows 10

Possible conflict between Google browser and Windows 10: Recently it has become impossible to cause the Google browser, stored in the task bar or the left frame edge, from activating. In talking with a technical consultant it was offered that the two products are in conflict and it was not possible for the technician to resolve...
  7. Use google photos as screensaver?

Use google photos as screensaver?: I have a new surface 7 with windows 10. Any one know if I can set it up to use google photos as the screensaver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-google-photos-as-screensaver/2264d763-8d8a-42df-aeb4-273d274c67d2
  8. Is it possible to re-enable screensavers

Is it possible to re-enable screensavers: I'm using a monitor that is, based on the sticker, works with Windows Vista. As such, I'm afraid that, with the loss of the screensavers on the recent Windows 10 update, an image may burn into the screen if staying there for a long period of time. I can set Windows up to turn...
  9. Windows 10 Photo App - move Album to Lockscreen screensaver

Windows 10 Photo App - move Album to Lockscreen screensaver: I have created an Album in the Photos app on the W10 taskbar . It does not appear in any download file. So I cannot find it to add it to the W10 Lockscreen Screensaver. How can I fix that problem, please ?...
  10. windows 10 screensavers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 screensavers: When I boot my computer, what I call a default screensaver, appears then the login. These are the random scenery screens. These were automatically loaded when windows 10 was installed on my machine. Is there a way to remove these from loading?...