Windows 10: Windows 10 screensaver not working

Discus and support Windows 10 screensaver not working in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Since I was a kid, I’ve always enjoyed sitting and watching my colorful screensavers. Sometimes I would trigger the screensaver on purpose in order to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

Windows 10 screensaver not working

Since I was a kid, I’ve always enjoyed sitting and watching my colorful screensavers. Sometimes I would trigger the screensaver on purpose in order to watch it. Although screensavers are not strictly needed anymore, I refuse to sacrifice this joy If you’re like me and you love your screensavers, I’ll help you set up [...]

The post Windows 10 screensaver not working appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Jan 3, 2019
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Windows 10 screensaver not working :)

terrace, Jan 3, 2019
  3. cant work out how to set the screensaver with windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Start menu.
    • Type Screensaver and click on Change screensaver.
    • In the dialogue box, select the screensaver you want. You may also change the settings from there.

Let us know If you need any further help. We'll be glad to assist you.

Thank You

Sahil Bali, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Windows 10 screensaver not working

Screensaver not working after updated to Windows 10 Creators Update.

No change after following suggested steps. It works fine and then I get the message that it could not load that screensaver. Then it will work again for a few times and then decide not to work. A fix would be greatly appreciated since it does not come
    out of the screen that says it could not load the screensaver easily.

Grandmato4, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 screensaver not working

1. Windows 10 screensaver not working - Similar Threads - screensaver working

2. Screensaver not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screensaver not working: Despite working with level2 Microsoft technicians on four separate occasions to try and allow my Toshiba laptop to enter screensaver mode and eventually enter sleep mode I have had no success. No matter which power settings I use the computer enters sleep mode and after...
  3. After InPlace Upgrade (Windows 7 to 1803) screensaver not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    After InPlace Upgrade (Windows 7 to 1803) screensaver not working: I have a screensaver created with a flash (swf) animaton. At loggin screen (session close), in Windows 7 its works. works also when session open (lock session). After the Windows 10 InPlace Upgrade (Windows 7 to 1803), the screensaver only works if a session is open (lock)....
  4. screensaver doesn't work

screensaver doesn't work: I just did the latest update to Windows 10 and now my screensavers won't work. All I get is a black screen that is hard to get out of. I have to do a Control+Alt+Delete to get the computer to respond. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks - appreciate the help...
  5. Screensaver Won't Work

Screensaver Won't Work: I have a windows 10 2 in 1 dell inspiron 1500 and for some reason my screensavers wont work. I don't use a mouse device as my screen is touch activated so that's not an issue. My power/battery setup is not a problem as its set on recommended. So why else are my...
  6. screensaver quits working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screensaver quits working: I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10. My screensaver quits working after a while, I get a black screen with message error caused your screensaver to stop working. Unable to fix. I have tried different things I know to do but nothing works. Help!...
  7. Logon screen (from setting in screensaver) not working after game

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon screen (from setting in screensaver) not working after game: Running Win10 Pro 64-bit, latest updates applied. I know PC games disable the screensaver while playing and enable it when quitting but I'm playing one game (the ONLY game that does this) and whenever I quit the game, it enables the screensaver but not enable the 'On...
  8. Screensaver not working except in games

in Windows 10 Support
    Screensaver not working except in games: I just installed a clean Windows 10 on the new machine a built. For some reason, none of the listed screensavers work EXCEPT when I'm in a game and idle. If I'm not in a game, no screensaver will ever start. I've tried playing with the power settings including cmd...
  9. Screensaver stops working - error preventing slideshow from playing

in Windows 10 Support
    Screensaver stops working - error preventing slideshow from playing: I have a specific folder in my pictures which I play screensaver slideshow from. My computer will play slideshow for a while (sometimes a few minutes, sometimes 10 minutes), then I get the following message: An error is preventing this slideshow from playing. I see that...
  10. Screensaver Does Not Work In Windows 10 with Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Screensaver Does Not Work In Windows 10 with Dual Monitors: I've searched the web extensively and read pretty much all of the solutions offered up the the screensaver issues in Windows 10 [and the variety of issues indicates Microsoft has some work to do], but none of them seem to work for me. I don't care about saving my monitor,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 photo screensaver not working