Windows 10: Windows 10 Screensaver (SCR Video format)

Discus and support Windows 10 Screensaver (SCR Video format) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello community. I would like to talk about this old fashion that Windows A,K,A Microsoft has not been updated Screensaver option sense "forever".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NelsonFredholm, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Screensaver (SCR Video format)

Hello community.

I would like to talk about this old fashion that Windows A,K,A Microsoft has not been updated Screensaver option sense "forever".

it has always been Photos or 3D graph images as the alternative of screensaver.

The idea for user of their computer should also have the option to Custom Screensaver alternative.

as much was I have been looking around to find ways to get Videos such as Mp4, AVI and others to convert to SCR.

but it seems that it does not have the support for that.

Weird cause we are in good way in when Windows 10 was released and still no update on that.

For those who agree that we should get screensaver support for Videos.

I hope Developer or someone to notice this post.

Thanks for reading Windows 10 Screensaver (SCR Video format) :)

:)

NelsonFredholm, Jan 19, 2019
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Windows 10 Screensaver (SCR Video format) :)

terrace, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Query to uninstall screensavers

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

Perform the steps mentioned below and see if it helps.

• In the search box, type *.scr. This will search for all screensaver files.
    • When the search is done, locate the screensaver you want to uninstall. You may need to look at the path to figure out if it's the one you want.
    • When you've found it, right click on it and choose Delete.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Screensaver (SCR Video format)

Video Screensaver on my Windows Mobile 6.0

I've never seen one for a Pocket PC device Clauchu. I can't imagine using one but if you had a screensaver software that recognized the video format it should work.

I have no suggestions on what to try (or use).

Jack Cook

http://www.experiencemobility.net

http://www.mobilitysite.com

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Screensaver (SCR Video format)

1. Windows 10 Screensaver (SCR Video format) - Similar Threads - Screensaver SCR Video

2. Windows 10 screensaver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 screensaver: When I installed Windows 10 it came with a screen saver that randomly went through all of my photos. Most screens were single photos, some were multiple photos.For reasons that are a mystery to me, the screen saver no longer works.I have looked through 'settings' but with my...
  3. SCR File Extension

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCR File Extension: Hello, today some people send me file with .scr extension, when i google it, i found information that this is a screensaver file. But when i scan it on virustotal, i saw that this is a virus nj rar or remote access control. So i understand that scr file can be a executable...
  4. SCR File Extension

SCR File Extension: Hello, today some people send me file with .scr extension, when i google it, i found information that this is a screensaver file. But when i scan it on virustotal, i saw that this is a virus nj rar or remote access control. So i understand that scr file can be a executable...
  5. Screensaver Video Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screensaver Video Loop: Hi, I'd like to get my screensaver (or lock screen, that would be even better) to loop a video. Something in like this video at 5:30 I already spent quite some time looking for software that does this but I could only find tools to get a video wallpaper, there's no...
  6. HELP - NEEDED. conversion of video to .SCR file that plays video for windows 10

HELP - NEEDED. conversion of video to .SCR file that plays video for windows 10: Hi we created a screen saver animated for our company to roll out on their network last year, no issues. After the update Windows 10 and no flash support this no longer works. We have tried this option. https://sourceforge.net/ and have done some more testing using...
  7. Video screensaver/lock screen?

Video screensaver/lock screen?: On Windows 8, I could set a video as my screensaver. I would choose slideshow for my screensaver and choose a folder with the video in it, and it would loop without issue. I can't get Windows 10 to do the same thing. Yes, the file is a "windows media video". How can I...
  8. Use videos as screensaver?

Use videos as screensaver?: Hi: I travel a lot and would like to use my travel video clips of about 1 minute each as a video screensaver. Meaning, when screensaver is activated, it will cycle through the dozens and dozens of 1 minute video clips that I have. I tried loading them into the screensaver...
  9. windows 10 screensavers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 screensavers: When I boot my computer, what I call a default screensaver, appears then the login. These are the random scenery screens. These were automatically loaded when windows 10 was installed on my machine. Is there a way to remove these from loading?...
  10. video format

video format: I am looking to change the video format from AVI to MP4 so I can watch them on my TV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-format/90b6002f-b29c-4bd6-890d-a1f0c8e0dd50

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows screen saver format

2. windows 10 convert video to .scr