Windows 10: Windows 10 - Screenshot and Windows Snipping Results in OverExposed images

Discus and support Windows 10 - Screenshot and Windows Snipping Results in OverExposed images in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For some reason, every time i take a screenshot or snip, the resulting images looks like an over exposed very bright image. I have no idea why this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KuhooEdson, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Screenshot and Windows Snipping Results in OverExposed images

For some reason, every time i take a screenshot or snip, the resulting images looks like an over exposed very bright image. I have no idea why this is happening. I have updated all drivers. My system software is completely up to date. Is anyone else seeing this issue? Dell even replaced my brand new XPS 2-in-1 with the latest 10th gen Intel Core i7 laptop because they could not figure this out. But the problem persists even with the new laptop. On the screen everything looks normal but the screenshot looks overexposed. I have included the actual image right and the screenshot of the image left.Windows 10 - Screenshot and Windows Snipping Results in OverExposed images [​IMG]

:)

KuhooEdson, Jan 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Ahhzz, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

Windows 10 - Screenshot and Windows Snipping Results in OverExposed images

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

One thing is you can make keyboard shortcuts for the various things you can do. And upload directly to imgur was very nice when I used it that way. And you can define an area and have a shortcut for screenshotting that area. I agree it's not as powerful in relation to the Windows 10 snipping tool but it's definitely way, way more powerful than the ones in previous versions of Windows.

Frick, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Screenshot and Windows Snipping Results in OverExposed images

1. Windows 10 - Screenshot and Windows Snipping Results in OverExposed images - Similar Threads - Screenshot Snipping Results

2. Screenshot / Snipping Tool Washed Out - Windows 10 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshot / Snipping Tool Washed Out - Windows 10 22H2: Since the 22H2 Feature Update when I do a screenshot PrtScn key or use Snipping Tool or Snip & Sketch it's really washed out and hard to read. Black text is grey. Oranges turn yellow and are missing bits.I suspect that the previous standard screenshot functionality is now...
  3. Screenshot / Snipping Tool Washed Out - Windows 10 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshot / Snipping Tool Washed Out - Windows 10 22H2: Since the 22H2 Feature Update when I do a screenshot PrtScn key or use Snipping Tool or Snip & Sketch it's really washed out and hard to read. Black text is grey. Oranges turn yellow and are missing bits.I suspect that the previous standard screenshot functionality is now...
  4. Screenshot / Snipping Tool Washed Out - Windows 10 22H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Where are Screenshots and Snips saved in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Where are Screenshots and Snips saved in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Whether you want to share your game score, save an outfit idea, give a presentation, demonstrate something, or anything else, screenshots are used everywhere. Taking and sharing the screenshots is very simple and handy. How wonderful it is that we can capture our...
  6. Snip and sketch won't give me the image I took a screenshot of

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip and sketch won't give me the image I took a screenshot of: So i'm trying to take a picture of my gacha character with snip and sketch, so I take the screenshot normally. Usually in the corner of my screen, it gives me a notification and when I click on it, it brings me to the download screen, but this time the notification didn't...
  7. Screen recording image too bright overexposed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen recording image too bright overexposed: Hi,When I try to record my screen, then I rewatch the video the screen is extremely bright. I have the monitor I am trying to record in HDR mode. I have an AMD 5700XT.I have tried recording using xbox tool bar, amd's software and obs. All suffer the same crazy bright screen.I...
  8. Windows 10 Snip Image too dark..

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Snip Image too dark..: Windows Version10.0.19042 Build 19042 When using SnipImage on sites with a dark mode,,as soon as you select NEW the entire site gets dark. Making it difficult to see what you are selecting to clip... Any suggestions ?? Try it on this sites forum home page and you'll see what...
  9. Windows 10 screenshot tool snip&sketch not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 screenshot tool snip&sketch not working: win+shift+s/print screen screenshot tool captures a blank png image. I tried reinstalling and clearing its data but nothing worked. I hope someone have a solution....
  10. Microsoft webcam image is overexposed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft webcam image is overexposed: I have a microsoft lifecam studio camera but the image is hyperexposed- in teams, zoom, skype etc. am using a mac https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-webcam-image-is-overexposed/c920b43b-b216-49f9-b995-c90d53c423e4