Windows 10: Windows 10 - Script Error popping up every few seconds and whenever computer system restarted

Discus and support Windows 10 - Script Error popping up every few seconds and whenever computer system restarted in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi In any desktop and laptop Windows 10 OS Script Error popping up every few seconds and whenever computer system restarted on daily basis problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ITSanand, Apr 9, 2019.

1. ITSanand Win User

Windows 10 - Script Error popping up every few seconds and whenever computer system restarted

Hi

In any desktop and laptop Windows 10 OS Script Error popping up every few seconds and whenever computer system restarted on daily basis problem. Please help and fix this issue! I have already updated my windows 10 full and IE, BIOS chip driver, reset the IE 11 and enabled scripting.

And Also in the internet explorer from internet option in advanced option also tick on 1.)Disable script debugging (IE) and 2.) Disable script debugging (Other).

:)

ITSanand, Apr 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 - Script Error popping up every few seconds

I had already taken those steps and am still having the problem, although not as often.

MicheleGustafson, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 - Script Error popping up every few seconds

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why Script errors are popping up. We would like to know if the error is happening on a specific website. Can you send us a screenshot of the error?

If you are using Internet explorer, we suggest following the steps on this
    article
    that has troubleshooting steps that can help with the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Windows 10 - Script Error popping up every few seconds and whenever computer system restarted

Windows 10 - Script Error popping up every few seconds

Brand New Dell Computer-Windows 10 Script Error popping up every few seconds. Please help! I have already updated my IE, Java, BIOS chip driver and enabled scripting.

MicheleGustafson, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Script Error popping up every few seconds and whenever computer system restarted

1. Windows 10 - Script Error popping up every few seconds and whenever computer system restarted - Similar Threads - Script Error popping

2. The Microsoft Windows Based Script keeps popping every few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Microsoft Windows Based Script keeps popping every few minutes: So the Microsoft Windows Based Script keeps popping up and i found out that it came from a ypsx_cloud_v2 file that even if i deleted it keeps comming back.How do i fix this?...
  3. The Microsoft Windows Based Script keeps popping every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Microsoft Windows Based Script keeps popping every few minutes: So the Microsoft Windows Based Script keeps popping up and i found out that it came from a ypsx_cloud_v2 file that even if i deleted it keeps comming back.How do i fix this?...
  4. The Microsoft Windows Based Script keeps popping every few minutes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 10 computer stutters every few seconds

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 computer stutters every few seconds: [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 computer stutters every few seconds then this post may be able to help you. Some users have reported that they have started experiencing this issue after updating their Windows 10 PC. When this error occurs, the mouse either lags or its movement is...
  6. Windows 10 shows POP-UP notification for a network printer every few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 shows POP-UP notification for a network printer every few seconds: Hello, We have this printer "Designjet T520 36in" connected to our simple IPv4 local network, and it is already installed on all the computers that in the local network. But for some reason, every few seconds Windows 10 keep discovering it as a new printer and if its...
  7. The start up menu in windows 10 keeps popping up every few second

in Windows 10 Customization
    The start up menu in windows 10 keeps popping up every few second: When I sign in and try to do anything whether it be search the internet, look at email, play a game etc. the start up menu pops up about every 3 or 4 seconds. I checked the keys to see if something was sticking but it isn't. Thought it might be a virus so took it to a...
  8. system is microstuttering every few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    system is microstuttering every few seconds: I installed the 1803 update a few days ago, and as soon as it had rebooted, I found that YouTube videos would "stutter" every few seconds. For a fraction of a second, everything freezes up and the audio makes a buzzing sound, like a cell phone on vibrate but lower pitched....
  9. Window pop's up on every restart.....

Window pop's up on every restart.....: This window trying to install HP Support Assistant pops up every time I restart my laptop, but, only since I have upgraded to Windows 10. I uninstalled and reinstalled the HP Support Assistant and I can pull it up, and it is running right now. I've tried MSCONFIG, and...
  10. Calculator pops up every second

Calculator pops up every second: Calculator pops up every second. Can not stop it only by shutting down my pc. How can I resolve this or how do I delete calculator? Thnx! Ron 20168