Windows 10: Windows 10 Scroll Bar Color Accent or Hide

Discus and support Windows 10 Scroll Bar Color Accent or Hide in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi folks, I have a Samsung QLED 32:9 gaming monitor, 2 months old and already it started to develop image retention / burn in, not sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/eL3cTr1c4Lz, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Scroll Bar Color Accent or Hide

Windows 10 Scroll Bar Color Accent or Hide 4317RcAge9j3qQN5nrR_RT8CaVzU8vO-kSPZvr6iCJQ.jpg

Hi folks,

I have a Samsung QLED 32:9 gaming monitor, 2 months old and already it started to develop image retention / burn in, not sure why because is still an LCD panel...really pissed off by this..

My question will be, is there any possibility to auto hide or change the color accent of the scroll bar in Windows 10 ? I mainly have to Chrome windows side by side at all times, so the scroll bar is always dead center on the screen and that creates problems. Please see attached photos.

https://preview.redd.it/a55upk8zsqe...bp&s=333f1a94702b71465dd033bb2559dbaf9d9d1656

Thanks !

https://preview.redd.it/l4rqmtjxsqe...bp&s=b54312d932437ca87a595ebcebba537bf0528c56

submitted by /u/eL3cTr1c4Lz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/eL3cTr1c4Lz, Aug 3, 2020

2. Accent color for start, task bar, action center

rosalie jeangardiner, Aug 3, 2020
  3. accent color

The accent color (primarily the red shades) are missing in window 10 and do not know why. Any suggestion how to get the original window 10 accent colors back? Thank you.

MartyHariri, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Scroll Bar Color Accent or Hide

Accent color for start, task bar, action center

Hello Rosalie,

If you selected to use "Light" for "Choose your color" or "Choose your default Windows mode", it will gray out and disable the "Start, taskbar, and action center" setting to "Show accent color on".

You can select to use Custom for "Choose your color" and select Dark for "Choose your default Windows mode", or just Dark for "Choose your color".

The tutorials below can help show you more on this if needed.

Turn On or Off Start, Taskbar, and Action Center Color in Windows 10

Change Default App & Windows Mode to Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10

Shawn Brink, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Scroll Bar Color Accent or Hide

1. Windows 10 Scroll Bar Color Accent or Hide - Similar Threads - Scroll Bar Color

2. Accent colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent colors: Why, when I set my accent color to sunflower yellow, does my taskbar look dirty green? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accent-colors/5ce2cacf-8186-4a04-869d-ec4772659f6f
  3. Accent colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accent colors: Why, when I set my accent color to sunflower yellow, does my taskbar look dirty green? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accent-colors/5ce2cacf-8186-4a04-869d-ec4772659f6f
  4. Title Bars have lost accent color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Title Bars have lost accent color: I recently realized that my title bars no longer match the accent color of my taskbar and start menu. I've checked and double-checked the settings, clicking "Show accent color on title bars and windows borders." All that seems to affect is the windows borders now. I've even...
  5. Accent color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accent color: I opened the start menu tonight and almost the entire thing was full of yellow boxes. This is the first time this happened and I want it to go away. After some research I found out that it was called Accent./ I changed it to grey for now but I want it to match my start menu...
  6. Automatically Hide Scroll Bars Within Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatically Hide Scroll Bars Within Windows: Does anyone know if this feature should be working in Browsers or is it strictly only Windows apps? I find the bright white Chrome scroll bar to be super annoying. There used to be a flag for this to disappear when not in use but it's been removed. I was hoping to find a...
  7. Accent Color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accent Color: [ATTACH] Hello guys, actually I'm using UXtheme patcher to apply theme for my windows.. but the problem is, when I change the accent color, the background color of text at titlebar also changed. Can anyone suggest some solutions? Thank you...
  8. Accent Color

Accent Color: I just changed my keyboard and mouse and NOW everything is HOT PINK. The color chart on my colors does NOT have the right color that matches the description of what actual color it is - attaching a screen shot. I do NOT want HOT PINK! And the sky on my themes changed from...
  9. scroll bar color

scroll bar color: can you guys please change the scroll bar back to its normal color. its very hard to see and I cant find it sometimes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-bar-color/457c6712-21b8-4a8f-8d01-7d46c6213212
  10. Windows 10 Accent Color???

Windows 10 Accent Color???: I remember when I first got my computer and it was Windows 8.1 the Bubbles screensaver had the black background and I remember I was able to type in search Accent and it would have a fly out tab from the side (said accent color) it was different from the other color picker...