Windows 10: Windows 10 scrolling by itself

Discus and support Windows 10 scrolling by itself in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, not sure what happened but it started by itself yesterday. My mouse is Logitech I removed it, unplug it, and re-install the driver but still the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alioh, Jul 4, 2020.

1. /u/alioh Win User

Windows 10 scrolling by itself

Hi, not sure what happened but it started by itself yesterday. My mouse is Logitech I removed it, unplug it, and re-install the driver but still the same problem. I edit mouse scrolling in the registry from 3 to 0 and still keeps scrolling down randomly. I tried a couple of solutions online but still haven't been able to fix it.

submitted by /u/alioh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/alioh, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Window scrolls up while viewing files on Windows 10

Hi Ricky,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Where are these files located on your device?
    • Is this issue specific to any particular file on your device?
    • Are you using mouse/ track pad to scroll down the files?

This issue might persists if you're using mouse/ touchpad with scrolling problem.

I suggest you to refer to the below posts and check if your issue resembles the same, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned to check if your issue is resolved.

Windows 10 file explorer scrolls itself to the top

And,

Scroll Problems with File Explorer in Window 10

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 scrolling by itself - Similar Threads - scrolling itself

2. Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.: My dell laptop most of the time keeps scrolling down to the page by itself. any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-scrolling-down-itself-in-browsers-and/2e15b0f1-03c0-44cf-95d7-4571e9d44ec5
  3. Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.: My dell laptop most of the time keeps scrolling down to the page by itself. any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-scrolling-down-itself-in-browsers-and/2e15b0f1-03c0-44cf-95d7-4571e9d44ec5
  4. The volume bar moves by itself and I can't move the scroll bar. Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The volume bar moves by itself and I can't move the scroll bar. Windows 10: Hello,When opening the volume icon from the taskbar it increases by itself to the maximum, I also have problems when trying to move the side scroll bar when navigating, with the mouse wheel it works correctly.Best regards,...
  5. The volume bar moves by itself and I can't move the scroll bar. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The volume bar moves by itself and I can't move the scroll bar. Windows 10: Hello,When opening the volume icon from the taskbar it increases by itself to the maximum, I also have problems when trying to move the side scroll bar when navigating, with the mouse wheel it works correctly.Best regards,...
  6. The volume bar moves by itself and I can't move the scroll bar. Windows 10

7. I don't know but is this the cause of my windows 10 scrolling up itself, opening a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know but is this the cause of my windows 10 scrolling up itself, opening a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PrivateLogia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ugluit/i_dont_know_but_is_this_the_cause_of_my_windows/
  8. Windows menu scrolling upwards by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows menu scrolling upwards by itself: Whenever I open a windows menu, be it the settings or the start menu, it scrolls upwards by itself, for example in the start menu, when I open it it stays fixed to the top app, I can overpower it with arrow keys and mouse, however it immediatly starts scrolling again. This...
  9. Windows menu scrolling upwards by itself

Windows menu scrolling upwards by itself: Whenever I open a windows menu, be it the settings or the start menu, it scrolls upwards by itself, for example in the start menu, when I open it it stays fixed to the top app, I can overpower it with arrow keys and mouse, however it immediatly starts scrolling again. This...
  10. Mouse scrolling by itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse scrolling by itself: I don't know if I should ask this here since this should be all about Microsoft and windows and phone, but I'll ask anyway and if it's not okay please tell me that in answer so I can remove this question. Question is:Why is my mouse scrolling by itself? I was recently playing...