Windows 10: Windows 10 scrolling down bug

Discus and support Windows 10 scrolling down bug in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When accessing menus in windows 10, they are automatically stuck scrolling down. It's nothing I have plugged in, I've confirmed this already by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by engleo, Sep 9, 2019.

1. engleo Win User

Windows 10 scrolling down bug

When accessing menus in windows 10, they are automatically stuck scrolling down. It's nothing I have plugged in, I've confirmed this already by unplugging everything and just trying with my trackpad. The settings screen will be fine until I click a dropdown, at which point it breaks. Sometimes it breaks right off the bat.

I tried disabling "scroll inactive windows" with no luck. It worked for like, a half minute before going back to being broken.

I just updated windows right now and it still is having the same issue.

:)

engleo, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Windows 10 scrolling down bug

Certain window items bounce on Scrolling

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know if your touchpad functionality is fine other than the mentioned issue?

As you are facing issues with scroll options in few of the applications on Windows 10. Try the below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to change the mouse & touchpad settings and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, type mouse
      and select Mouse & touchpad settings.
    • Choose appropriately with the following options and check if the issue persists.
    • Roll the mouse wheel to scroll
    • Choose how many lines to scroll each time

Method 2:

Step 1: As you are using touchpad, I suggest you to use different mouse to different ports and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe mode and check if the issue persists.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 scrolling down bug

1. Windows 10 scrolling down bug - Similar Threads - scrolling down bug

2. Scroll Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll Down: I have installed Microsoft Casual Games on a new Acer Chrome Notepad. Al is OK but it is not possible to scroll down. I have tried to unistall and replace but no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-down/ad19cfcc-bf72-4b60-b2a8-5bf7a31842b1
  3. Scroll Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scroll Down: I have installed Microsoft Casual Games on a new Acer Chrome Notepad. Al is OK but it is not possible to scroll down. I have tried to unistall and replace but no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-down/ad19cfcc-bf72-4b60-b2a8-5bf7a31842b1
  4. Scroll Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 20h2 Scrolling bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 20h2 Scrolling bug: Since when i updated to 20H2 i have this weird scrolling bug when i use the xbox one controller. Even if a disconnect the controller, the computer keep getting inputs from somewhere. and i can only fix with disconnecting from the account or restart the pc. I have this bug...
  6. Windows menu scroll-bug

Windows menu scroll-bug: Hello everyone, Since yesterday my pc encountered a problem. Whenever i open anything windows related (windows menu, or anything on the windows bar) it just scrolls through all options. I can't even really change stuff in my windows settings anymore because it just keeps...
  7. Scrolling Bug

Scrolling Bug: My windows keeps scrolling up on File Explorer and Settings. I tried unchecking "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" in the Personalization settings, but it didn't work. I also tried making my desktop background a solid color, and that didn't work either....
  8. Windows 10 scrolling down bug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 scrolling down bug: When accessing menus in windows 10, they are automatically stuck scrolling down. It's nothing I have plugged in, I've confirmed this already by unplugging everything and just trying with my trackpad. The settings screen will be fine until I click a dropdown, at which point it...
  9. Scrolling down menus bug

Scrolling down menus bug: Hi everyone. Just wanted to report a bug and a solution. Start menu scrolling down itself, same thing in Onenote, the configuration menu etc. just as if the down touch was pressed... ! But not in Word or other things. Just with some menus. I realized my gamepad was...
  10. Automatic Scroll Down in Windows 10

Automatic Scroll Down in Windows 10: Hii, In my Windows 10, whenever i open any program its automatic scroll down to bottom. Please Help to Fix that. Thanks in Advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-scroll-down-in-windows-10/c5be9596-e87e-419e-b35c-c2f5b44bc841