Windows 10: windows 10 search 1909

Discus and support windows 10 search 1909 in Cortana to solve the problem; When I open windows 10 search it is always blank and it does not shows any result can I get help in this issue Thanks you... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by CharanSainath, Feb 7, 2020.

1. windows 10 search 1909

When I open windows 10 search

it is always blank and it does not shows any result

can I get help in this issue

Thanks you

:)

CharanSainath, Feb 7, 2020

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Feb 7, 2020
  3. KoenDeco Win User
    Problems with search in Windows 1909

Hi,

I have problems with advanced search in Windows 1909

• In the formula I type, I don’t get blue text indicating that the formula is correct.
    • When I need dates in the formula, I don’t get a calendar to help me compose the formula.
    • When I use for instance the keyword “kind” I don’t get help to choose between the different kinds that are available.
    This is a huge step backwards for me. Is there a way to fix it?

Sincerely,

Koen

KoenDeco, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 search 1909

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 search 1909

1. windows 10 search 1909 - Similar Threads - search 1909

2. Can't type in Search or Explorer & My Sound has stopped working since updating to 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't type in Search or Explorer & My Sound has stopped working since updating to 1909: 1909 Repeatedly tried and failed. I used the Windows Update Assistant to force it through. When it finished I had no sound. Rolled back but still no sound and I still can't type in the search bar. All of the search results I've found make no difference even when they...
  3. How to use date range filters in the new v.1909 file explorer search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to use date range filters in the new v.1909 file explorer search: Prior to the 1909 update, the file explorer search worked much differently and imo was much easier to use. One of the changes I notice is that when you type "date:" or "datemodified:" or "datecreated:" you no longer get the interactive calendar that used to pop up in the...
  4. Update 1909 broke my audio and my search bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update 1909 broke my audio and my search bar: Stop pushing out updates that break everything. Why, just why would you force an update on users that breaks something as key as audio? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-1909-broke-my-audio-and-my-search-bar/380602d7-1262-4954-b188-cabd1ad6cdc1
  5. File Explorer search not working in Windows 10 1909

File Explorer search not working in Windows 10 1909: Hello, New to this, hopefully I did this correctly Question asked, but " This thread is locked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-search-not-working-in-windows-10/3c70ea75-79a8-4f3b-b10a-86be1f22931c As some/many have posted,...
  6. Upgraded to 1909, via enablement package, now Explorer's instant search is gone.

Upgraded to 1909, via enablement package, now Explorer's instant search is gone.: I upgraded via enablement package, now the instant search is gone from File explorer, not only do you have to hit enter to get results, I had to turn off indexing in certain folders because the new drop down function is more annoying than helpful since I have hundreds of...
  7. [Help][1909] search is unusable, arrow keys are not pressed.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help][1909] search is unusable, arrow keys are not pressed.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jonah-1903 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwcm0q/help1909_search_is_unusable_arrow_keys_are_not/
  8. Windows Search high battery drain after update from 1909 to 2004 (and 20H2)

Windows Search high battery drain after update from 1909 to 2004 (and 20H2): When I updated from 1909 to 2004 and later 20H2 on my tablet, the battery life went down. The battery report shows Windows Search high battery usage. I already disabled Windows Search service, but the issue persists. The powercfg sleepstudy isn't much helpful either. No...
  9. Why are these intrusive ads suddenly appearing in my search? (Win10, 1909)

Why are these intrusive ads suddenly appearing in my search? (Win10, 1909): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Menomenta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j2iwue/why_are_these_intrusive_ads_suddenly_appearing_in/
  10. File Explorer diffferent search behaviour button missing, auto complete on 2 W10 1909 Pc's

File Explorer diffferent search behaviour button missing, auto complete on 2 W10 1909 Pc's: I've updated 2 Pc's to W10 1909 Build 18363.1016. On one Pc, once I start typing in the search box, a button with an error on a blue background appears and it won't start showing results until I press that button, or <Enter>. I actually like that behavior better than the many...