Windows 10: Windows 10 search app icons broken, only white cross on black background

Discus and support Windows 10 search app icons broken, only white cross on black background in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Community, when i do an Cortana Search on my Windows 10, all App Icons in the search results are broken: [ATTACH] What I tried so far without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Irgi02, Jun 11, 2019 at 8:42 AM.

1. Irgi02 Win User

Windows 10 search app icons broken, only white cross on black background

Hello Community,

when i do an Cortana Search on my Windows 10, all App Icons in the search results are broken:

Windows 10 search app icons broken, only white cross on black background 8fcaf989-7f28-47bd-9543-0d93c22f1005?upload=true.png

What I tried so far without success:
    - Reset Icon cache

- Reset Thumbnail Cache

- dism restorehealth

My Windows Version:

Windows 10 search app icons broken, only white cross on black background 6004016a-7085-4c3b-aa75-831e2f53efd6?upload=true.png

Any idea how to restore the icons?

Thanks,

Irgi

:)

2. white cross in black box

In Windows 10, how do I resolve the white cross in a black box which appears instead of a phot or picture?

3. some icons shown by a crossed out black rectangle inside a white one

Many icons of programs made by microsoft, such as calculator, have been replaced by a crossed out black rectangle inside a white one whenever you search for them in the search bar. They are normal when pinned to the taskbar and start.

4. pakZ Win User

Windows Apps Icons with white background

Hello folks,

it's the time of the year again - the fresh install of my machine is nearly complete.

However, this time, I have applied the Turquoise Icon Set (Turquoise 1.3).

While it works flawless on the icons in my explorer.exe, it has messed up the Windows App icons in the taskbar (see screenshot).
    As you can see, the icon right to the foobar player is supposed to be the native Mail App. And right of that one is the Wunderlist app, which has also lost its transparency and displays a white background. Affected are all Windows 10 apps.
    Those same icons in the start menu are displaying properly, however.

Is there any possible solution to fixing this problem without uninstalling the icon set again? *Confused

Thanks in advance.

Windows 10 search app icons broken, only white cross on black background [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Windows 10 search app icons broken, only white cross on black background - Similar Threads - search app icons

2. My backround screen show only black background only icon shows and background not be change

in Windows 10 Customization
    My backround screen show only black background only icon shows and background not be change: I cannot change my background and my display show only black background only icons are show in personalize>background "some setting are hidden or managed by your organisation " <this messege show when I am trying to change my background....
  3. printer only prints in black and white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer only prints in black and white: My printer keeps not printing and says "attention needed" I ran all of the trouble shooters and it says all is fine, but still doesn't always print and says attention needed. I fiddled with the settings and now the printer will only print in black and white. if I set the...
  4. how to change the windows background from black to white

how to change the windows background from black to white: how to change windows (windows 10 ) background from black to white .I tried it through Media player but no dice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-windows-background-from-black-to/76ad77ee-38b2-4145-9ad5-a48b4594d9d5
  5. Videos only playing in black and white.

Videos only playing in black and white.: All of the sudden, my videos only play in black and white. I am not computer savvy and have no idea of what I did to cause this or how to fix it. I did some general things but didn't want to do anything to make matters worse. Any help would be greatly appreciated before I...
  6. Background Apps broken in 1803?

Background Apps broken in 1803?: After performing a clean install of 1803 on W10 Pro x64, I've noticed that the "Background Apps" toggle underneath Settings > Privacy > Background Apps keeps turning itself on upon every restart. Additionally, the "Choose which apps can run in the background" list that was...
  7. Windows Apps Icons with white background

Windows Apps Icons with white background: Hello folks, it's the time of the year again - the fresh install of my machine is nearly complete. However, this time, I have applied the Turquoise Icon Set (Turquoise 1.3). While it works flawless on the icons in my explorer.exe, it has messed up the Windows App...
  8. Broken Windows 10 store app icon in search result.

Broken Windows 10 store app icon in search result.: Today I had run "wsreset.exe" to reset my Windows 10 store after completing the Windows 10 store app icons appear broken in search results in Start Menu. I've attached the image to get the better idea of what I'm talking about. Did anyone face the issue after using...
  9. white cross in red circle icon for OneDrive folders

in Windows 10 Support
    white cross in red circle icon for OneDrive folders: I am successfully using OneDrive on two Win10 machines. I am trying to use it on my Tablet (ASUS). The folders I set up and their content have a white cross 'X' in a red circle icon. I can open the documents and pictures but the option to get a OneDrive Link for sharing is...
  10. Win10 bug: white background in modern app + no icon in explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 bug: white background in modern app + no icon in explorer: hi, I'm having this problem with modern app icons, it happened after I entered the insider program, the profile of my account was corrupted, I Logged into a windows account, and when I go back to mine, the icons where like that... and, if I try to search for some app in...