Windows 10: Windows 10 - Search Bar and Safely Remove Icon - I have neither

Discus and support Windows 10 - Search Bar and Safely Remove Icon - I have neither in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; These problems are actually on 2 seperate computers. both running Windows 10. Older model is up to date and running smoothly, but realised today I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ladylouisaC, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - Search Bar and Safely Remove Icon - I have neither

These problems are actually on 2 seperate computers. both running Windows 10.

Older model is up to date and running smoothly, but realised today I have a search Icon, but no search box which I would prefer having had it, and then realise I have lost it, help please

Brand New desktop, set up professionally but I have no safely eject usb etc. Not showing on taskbar, nor in hidden icons, my options in settings/Notifications show Windows Explorer, but only for bluetooth, nothing about Hidden icons (which is ok on older computer). Have checked 'plug and play' and this is running, so only option I have come across on line is to re-install Windows, not something I want to do have just set up a new computer to my liking!

:)

ladylouisaC, Aug 24, 2019

2. Safely Remove Hardware - Windows 10

Hi Grant,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have concern about the how to safely removal of external device from Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to provide you valuable suggestion in the feedback app.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type "Windows Feedback" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Then provide your suggestion.

We can also removely safely the external pen drives or external hard drive through below steps.

1. Open File Explorer.

2. It will show the list of Drives available on the computer, then right click on the external drive which you want to remove safely.

3. The click on Eject option from the list.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Why is the Safely Remove Hardware icon missing in Windows 10?

Hi.

I am using a HP Envy with Windows 10. Safety remove icon missing and I can not safely remove my IPhone.

I have read that other members of the forum have had the same problem of the Safety remove icon not showing. I followed all the steps suggested by Microsoft link and by pclicious.com. I also created a shortcut on the desk and still no chance for me safety
    remove the IPhone. I add a Galaxy Note II and still the icon was not showing. Then I added a WD external store drive and the icon suddenly appeared. It was showing not only the WD external store but the Galaxy too. However the iPhone was not in the list.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Regards.

Zoraida

Zoraida Quintero-Hardie, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Windows 10 - Search Bar and Safely Remove Icon - I have neither

Safely Remove Icon never disapear

The safely remove hardware icon usually appears when you have some sort if USB storage device plugged in.

If you click on the icon does it show any devices that can be removed ?

Kreij, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Search Bar and Safely Remove Icon - I have neither

1. Windows 10 - Search Bar and Safely Remove Icon - I have neither - Similar Threads - Search Bar Safely

2. Remove the icon on the right of the search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove the icon on the right of the search bar: How to remove the icon on the right of the search bar in Windows 10?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-the-icon-on-the-right-of-the-search-bar/5dc0c649-1a54-4bc2-badc-601f151c2ed9
  3. Remove the icon on the right of the search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove the icon on the right of the search bar: How to remove the icon on the right of the search bar in Windows 10?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-the-icon-on-the-right-of-the-search-bar/5dc0c649-1a54-4bc2-badc-601f151c2ed9
  4. Remove the icon on the right of the search bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I remove these stupid icons in the search bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove these stupid icons in the search bar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sp3ctre_6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ulm070/how_do_i_remove_these_stupid_icons_in_the_search/
  6. [Windows 10] Remove little icons inside the search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 10] Remove little icons inside the search bar: Hi all,since a couple of days my search bar has shown those annoying icon/images. I've looked everywhere for a way to disable them without any success. Can anyone help me? these small images seems to be connected to some sort of event, in fact, if I open the search bar I can...
  7. [Windows 10] Remove little icons inside the search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Windows 10] Remove little icons inside the search bar: Hi all,since a couple of days my search bar has shown those annoying icon/images. I've looked everywhere for a way to disable them without any success. Can anyone help me? these small images seems to be connected to some sort of event, in fact, if I open the search bar I can...
  8. [Windows 10] Remove little icons inside the search bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Remove the Windows 10 Search Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove the Windows 10 Search Bar: I'm looking to remove the Windows 10 search bar from the taskbar to clean it up. Is this possible? thx, submitted by /u/Scorge120 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l1e98y/remove_the_windows_10_search_bar/
  10. Windows 10 Safely remove icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Safely remove icon: I've tried the usual methods if task bar options etc, no joy. I've also searched online, still no joy!!!! [img] Can someone educate me on this please? Thank you, 23938