Windows 10: Windows 10 Search Bar Calculation Gone

Discus and support Windows 10 Search Bar Calculation Gone in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all! I've noticed in the last month the calculation functionality in the Windows 10 Start menu search is gone. I used to be able to click the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Calibretto9, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Search Bar Calculation Gone

Hi all! I've noticed in the last month the calculation functionality in the Windows 10 Start menu search is gone. I used to be able to click the Windows key, and in the Start menu search bar type something like "2*2" and see the result. Now it seems to be completely gone, and I have to manually open the calculator and perform calculations in that.

Any assistance out there? I don't believe I've changed any settings to cause the issue, but honestly who knows. Thanks for any assistance.

submitted by /u/Calibretto9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Calibretto9, Apr 27, 2020
  2. John Ado Win User
    John Ado, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 27, 2020
  4. sml156 Win User

Windows 10 Search Bar Calculation Gone

Language bar gone Windows 10 Search Bar Calculation Gone :(

Use Cortana in Windows 10 and search for Add a language and it should be at the top of the list.

Windows 10 Search Bar Calculation Gone [​IMG]

Or type in Language to go to the control panel.

Windows 10 Search Bar Calculation Gone [​IMG]

sml156, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Search Bar Calculation Gone

1. Windows 10 Search Bar Calculation Gone - Similar Threads - Search Bar Calculation

2. Search box gone from the task bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search box gone from the task bar?: The search box on the left side of the taskbar is gone since I upgraded to Windows 11. Can I put that search box back on the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-gone-from-the-task-bar/e33f10e2-4375-4b18-a5f4-6f126d449d35
  3. Search box gone from the task bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search box gone from the task bar?: The search box on the left side of the taskbar is gone since I upgraded to Windows 11. Can I put that search box back on the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-gone-from-the-task-bar/e33f10e2-4375-4b18-a5f4-6f126d449d35
  4. Windows 10 Search Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Search Bar: My search bar isn't working. So basically, every time i press on the search bar or click the windows icon the search bar doesn't work. Neither file explorer search bar, etc. Anyone know a fix? Tried restarting my computer several times. Even tried to factory reset my...
  5. Search bar gone black

in Cortana
    Search bar gone black: My search bar has gone black! When I click on it and start to type a visible drop down appears showing that I am actually typing something but you cannot see anything in the search bar....
  6. Web search gone from windows search bar!

in Cortana
    Web search gone from windows search bar!: I loved web search and used it everyday and now it is somehow gone and I do not know why that is! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-search-gone-from-windows-search-bar/2f7e62a3-c9c3-4e40-9bd3-347f58f01e61
  7. Search bar for Windows 10

in Cortana
    Search bar for Windows 10: Hello, my search bar for W10 doesn't work, i can't type anything. I've already tried the Microsoft support chat, the tachnician reinstalled my OS, but i didn't do anything. I ran Windows Defender, complete and offline, but it didn't acused anything. I don't know what to do...
  8. search bar windows 10 not searching

in Cortana
    search bar windows 10 not searching: Windows 10 did an update and now the the search bar at the bottom of the screen does this: a if I try to type in it, the window closes b the search box opens and is just black box with no information and the closes before I can type any information...
  9. Windows 10 Instant Search Calculator

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Instant Search Calculator: Upgraded from 1803 to 1903 I think, and I did some tweaking around the settings so it would be optimized for the gaming experience, but I can't remember what I changed and disabled some of the functions which I wanted to use now but I can't as I don't remember what I changed....
  10. Windows search Calculator not working.

in Cortana
    Windows search Calculator not working.: Hi, I'm on windows version 1903 and lately my search calculator stopped working [ATTACH] I hope you could help me, Thanks, Felix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-calculator-not-working/8c79d267-a932-460e-96b0-f677d5529284"