Windows 10: Windows 10 Search bar crashes in my Windows user, but it works in other users

Discus and support Windows 10 Search bar crashes in my Windows user, but it works in other users in Cortana to solve the problem; I've been trying every posible solution that I found on the internet, I thought it was a problem with my PC but when I switched to another session it... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by S0DI0, Oct 5, 2022.

1. S0DI0 Win User

Windows 10 Search bar crashes in my Windows user, but it works in other users

I've been trying every posible solution that I found on the internet, I thought it was a problem with my PC but when I switched to another session it worked perfectly, what could be wrong??

:)

S0DI0, Oct 5, 2022

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Oct 5, 2022
  3. Uplink10 Win User
    Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users but not Enterprise users

Uplink10, Oct 5, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

Comodo Software users Windows 10 *Important*

Windows 10 Search bar crashes in my Windows user, but it works in other users capture-jpg.jpg

"Hi All,
    We stronly advise Comodo users not to update to latest MS update KB4022716, which is available for Windows 10 users till they have new fixed version of Comodo internet security products installed.

Affected Products:
    - Comodo Internet Security / Comodo Antivirus / Comodo Firewall (Affected versions: v6246 and below)
    - Comodo Cloud Antivirus (Affected versions: v533 and below)
    - Internet Security Essentials (Affected versions: v81 and below)
    - Comodo Secure Shopping (Affected versions: v97 and below)

Possible Problems:
    In case you have updated to MS update KB4022716 prior to updating to latest fixed version of Comodo products, following issues may appear:

- Crashing browsers
    - May not be able to login to Windows

Resolution:
    If you are able to login, you can uninstall Comodo and re-install latest fixed Comodo version. Else you need to go to Windows Safe Mode and uninstall Comodo product or re-store system to state before Comodo product was installed.

In case you want to keep Comodo and pause Windows updates for some time, you may use following steps:
    Step - 1: Click on Start icon on Windows
    Step - 2: Next click on Settings menu item, it will open "Windows Settings" window
    Step - 3: Select "Update & Security" section from there and it will show "Windows Update" section
    Step - 4: Click on "Advanced Options" next, there is "Pause Updates" section allowing you to pause Windows updates for next several days

You can find same steps with images here .

Reason:
    There are unexpected changes in last MS update KB4022716, which are incompatible with Comodo products.
    "

https://forums.comodo.com/news-anno...ate-kb4022716os-build-15063447-t119928.0.html

P4-630, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Search bar crashes in my Windows user, but it works in other users - Similar Threads - Search bar crashes

2. Windows 10 Search bar crashes in my Windows user, but it works in other users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Search bar crashes in my Windows user, but it works in other users: I've been trying every posible solution that I found on the internet, I thought it was a problem with my PC but when I switched to another session it worked perfectly, what could be wrong??...
  3. Windows 10 Search bar crashes in my Windows user, but it works in other users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Search bar crashes in my Windows user, but it works in other users: I've been trying every posible solution that I found on the internet, I thought it was a problem with my PC but when I switched to another session it worked perfectly, what could be wrong??...
  4. Deleting "other user" Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting "other user" Windows 10: Hello,Every time boot to windows, i get prompt to sign in to "other user" which doesn't have a username or a password. I also, have another account which I usually sign in to, but I can't find the other user not from settings or user accounts "NETPLWIZ". I also went to...
  5. Other Users option in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Other Users option in Windows 10: Good day! Recently, I can see there is an option for other users in Settings > Accounts on my device which is corporate owned and managed. Just wondering if there is an option to disable this feature. My colleague has same OS build but she don't have this option on his...
  6. windows my other user account not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows my other user account not working: for post my other user not working and reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-my-other-user-account-not-working/a93ec8b9-61f5-4316-85d5-08522f596182
  7. Windows 10 Hibernate user when use other user.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Hibernate user when use other user.: How to hibernate or sleep user1 don't close programs and other applications then use other windows user2. And user1 won't use CPU and Memory, when I am using user 2. Is it really?...
  8. Windows search bar crashes and other text bars in the operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows search bar crashes and other text bars in the operating system: Recently every time I am trying to use cortana's "type here to search" it immediately freezes and crashes after a few seconds. Also when I am opening paint3d it crashes on startup When I am going to windows settings the search bar crashes the windows settings software....
  9. Windows search finds other local users' files

in Cortana
    Windows search finds other local users' files: I'm using windows 10. The OS is on one drive, but I've redirected each local user's Documents and Desktop to a second hard drive. When I use Windows search (the search box near the start button), I find, and can open, files in other local users' Documents and Desktop...
  10. Block other users on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Block other users on Windows 10: I di not allow other users on my device. Block and delete all data how do I do this? * Moved from Insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-other-users-on-windows-10/4f4804e4-5575-451f-b9cb-8df6ca0d820d"