Windows 10: Windows 10 search bar does not find new apps installed

Discus and support Windows 10 search bar does not find new apps installed in Cortana to solve the problem; This problem goes on from some time, but the start menù cannot find any new app I install yet it still find any other file. I found similar problems... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by FrancescoSalzillo, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Windows 10 search bar does not find new apps installed

This problem goes on from some time, but the start menù cannot find any new app I install yet it still find any other file. I found similar problems and I tried all the proposed solutions. This is what I did: I rebuild the index file two times and moved it's locationchecked for backgrounds app permission and then edited the registry in this location HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\BackgroundAccessApplications adding the variable GlobalUserDisabled = 0reinstalled the start menù with powershell with this commands Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperie

:)

FrancescoSalzillo, Jan 26, 2023
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 26, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 26, 2023
  4. r.h.p Win User

Windows 10 search bar does not find new apps installed

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 search bar does not find new apps installed

1. Windows 10 search bar does not find new apps installed - Similar Threads - search bar does

2. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on my desktop and I recently downloaded a couple applications that I have installed. When I tap on the windows key it brings up recently installed apps and I can find it there, however, when I search up the app "Razer Synapse" nothing appears. I've...
  3. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on my desktop and I recently downloaded a couple applications that I have installed. When I tap on the windows key it brings up recently installed apps and I can find it there, however, when I search up the app "Razer Synapse" nothing appears. I've...
  4. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 search bar does not find new apps installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 search bar does not find new apps installed: This problem goes on from some time, but the start menù cannot find any new app I install yet it still find any other file. I found similar problems and I tried all the proposed solutions. This is what I did: I rebuild the index file two times and moved it's locationchecked...
  6. Windows 10 search bar does not find new apps installed

Windows 10 search bar does not find new apps installed: This problem goes on from some time, but the start menù cannot find any new app I install yet it still find any other file. I found similar problems and I tried all the proposed solutions. This is what I did: I rebuild the index file two times and moved it's locationchecked...
  7. Can't find apps in search bar

in Cortana
    Can't find apps in search bar: I resetted my pc and kept my files and I reinstalled most of the app by now but when I try to search for them in the search bar they won't appear for some reason. I got this with nearly every app I recently downloaded except office 365. How do I solve this problem?...
  8. Can't find apps in search bar

Can't find apps in search bar: I resetted my pc and kept my files and I reinstalled most of the app by now but when I try to search for them in the search bar they won't appear for some reason. I got this with nearly every app I recently downloaded except office 365. How do I solve this problem?...
  9. Search bar doesn't find an installed app

in Cortana
    Search bar doesn't find an installed app: Hello. I saw in control panel I have an aplicationamd radeon settings at uninstall sections. I right clicked on desktop and amd settings were not showing up. I went to start menu, and the app were not here, too. So I searched in the search bar for amd settings. Windows was...
  10. Windows Search finds uninstalled apps and does not find recently installed apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Search finds uninstalled apps and does not find recently installed apps: Hi everyone, I have a problem with Windows Search, it seems to be bugged.It finds apps that I have uninstalled (plex is an example), and it doesn't find new installed apps (parsec). I've tried to uninstall and reinstall again some apps (ccleaner as an example), and it still...