Windows 10: Windows 10 search bar doesen't display any results

Discus and support Windows 10 search bar doesen't display any results in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This problem litterally came out of nowhere It just started happening like 10 minutes before this post was created, I didn't do anything, nothing was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arsha Haryoko, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 search bar doesen't display any results

This problem litterally came out of nowhere

It just started happening like 10 minutes before this post was created,

I didn't do anything, nothing was wrong, this was randomly happened

I tried to diagnose it with the troubleshooter, nothing worked.

Windows 10 search bar doesen't display any results 51e8f930-23a8-41cb-9109-c8ca326fbec4?upload=true.png

Does anyone know why this problem is happening?

Help would be much appreciated, Thanks in advance,

:)

Arsha Haryoko, Feb 5, 2020
  2. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Feb 5, 2020
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 search bar doesen't display any results

Search Results

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know where exactly are you searching for the photos.

Are you searching on Windows search bar from desktop or Windows Explorer or Photo app?

If you are searching on Photo app try the below,

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar on the Taskbar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps.
    • Select “Advance” and click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If you are searching on Windows Explorer or Search box try the below,

Step 2: Run Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

If you're having problems locating specific files, folders, or other items on your computer, try using the Search and Indexing troubleshooter to fix the problem. It makes sure that the Windows Search service is running, and checks
    to see whether you have the correct permissions to search all the directories on your computer.

Follow the steps given below to run Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the
      Search box from the desktop.
    • Select the Troubleshooting option.
    • Select View All option and select the
      Search and Indexing.
    • Click on Next to perform the
      Search and Indexing troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 search bar doesen't display any results

1. Windows 10 search bar doesen't display any results - Similar Threads - search bar doesen't

2. Windows 10 Search Displaying Broken Results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Search Displaying Broken Results: Certain programs on seem to have broken search results. There are many examples on my PC but I will use GIMP to explain the issue. As seen below the ""best match"" provides me with a broken result. I cannot open this item, Right click this item, or interact with it in any...
  3. Windows 10 Search Displaying Broken Results

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search Displaying Broken Results: Certain programs on seem to have broken search results. There are many examples on my PC but I will use GIMP to explain the issue. As seen below the ""best match"" provides me with a broken result. I cannot open this item, Right click this item, or interact with it in any...
  4. Windows 10 Search Displaying Broken Results

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows Search Bar No Results

in Cortana
    Windows Search Bar No Results: Whenever search using the mouse or windows key, the windows search bar gives no results and goes inactive after a few seconds. This happens whether the bar is empty or has characters in it. It will prompt the following error in Event Viewer which occurs multiple times after a...
  6. Windows 10 Search Bar Web Search returns no results

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search Bar Web Search returns no results: My Surface can no longer search the web from the search bar. It still works perfectly fine for local file search, but it will not search the web....
  7. Search Bar not producing search results.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search Bar not producing search results.: As the title says, search bar is yeliding no search results. I use it to launch games, change sound sources and such. It will still give the option for web results but that is it. It will not find apps, games, settings or anything. I have tried everything short of a reset to...
  8. Windows 10 search bar not showing results

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 search bar not showing results: It is probably something easy and I am just being dumb but I couldn't find anything about this. Imgur: The magic of the Internet 123184
  9. Task search bar doesn't display results (problem)

in Windows 10 Support
    Task search bar doesn't display results (problem): Recently the search results stopped showing ive done malware scans had multiple reboots ect. since this started still here. As you can see it displays white for everything you search. [img] Anyone els have this issue? 81973
  10. Search does not display any results

in Windows 10 Support
    Search does not display any results: The title says everything. I rebuilt the index, moved it to another disk, rebuilt again without any result: no results in the search window. Cortana is off and web searching is off. Even if web searching is on, there are no search results in the window. This has never...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 no results from search bar

2. search bar windows 10 not showing results 2020

3. my windows search bar is not briging out result