Windows 10: Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

Discus and support Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on my desktop and I recently downloaded a couple applications that I have installed. When I tap on the windows key it brings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BloodReaper7030Mysterious, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on my desktop and I recently downloaded a couple applications that I have installed. When I tap on the windows key it brings up recently installed apps and I can find it there, however, when I search up the app "Razer Synapse" nothing appears. I've tried rebuilding the index many times and even then it didn't work. There are a couple folders excluded but I don't know how to include them all as everything seems selected. I'm posting this on my Surface Laptop 4 with the same software different windows though and it seems to find the Razer Synapse fine.

:)

BloodReaper7030Mysterious, Apr 17, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 17, 2024
  3. Kauan997 Win User
    The app Xbox on Windows 10 doesn`t connect with the console.

My Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn`t connect.It appears:Cannot make connection to your console,i make all the tutorials to solve this problem,but it never connect.

Kauan997, Apr 17, 2024
  4. Shoaib Win User

Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

Windows-10 update KB4058043: Search bar doesn't work after update

After the most recent Store reliability update (KB4058043), I have the exact same problems as described in a year-old update issue:

Windows 10 Anniversary update: Search bar doesn't work after update

In addition to the start menu, entering search text in the "Windows Settings" dialog's search-box also freezes it.

I've tried all solutions provided therein, but none has worked so far. So far I've tried solutions based on

• DCIM tool
    • A PowerShell script
    • Tweaking.com's repair tool

How do I fix it?

Shoaib, Apr 17, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

1. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps - Similar Threads - Search Bar doesn't

2. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on my desktop and I recently downloaded a couple applications that I have installed. When I tap on the windows key it brings up recently installed apps and I can find it there, however, when I search up the app "Razer Synapse" nothing appears. I've...
  3. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on my desktop and I recently downloaded a couple applications that I have installed. When I tap on the windows key it brings up recently installed apps and I can find it there, however, when I search up the app "Razer Synapse" nothing appears. I've...
  4. Windows 10 search bar does not find new apps installed

in Cortana
    Windows 10 search bar does not find new apps installed: This problem goes on from some time, but the start menù cannot find any new app I install yet it still find any other file. I found similar problems and I tried all the proposed solutions. This is what I did: I rebuild the index file two times and moved it's locationchecked...
  5. Windows 10 search bar does not find new apps installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 search bar does not find new apps installed: This problem goes on from some time, but the start menù cannot find any new app I install yet it still find any other file. I found similar problems and I tried all the proposed solutions. This is what I did: I rebuild the index file two times and moved it's locationchecked...
  6. Windows 10 search bar does not find new apps installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't find apps in search bar

in Cortana
    Can't find apps in search bar: I resetted my pc and kept my files and I reinstalled most of the app by now but when I try to search for them in the search bar they won't appear for some reason. I got this with nearly every app I recently downloaded except office 365. How do I solve this problem?...
  8. Can't find apps in search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find apps in search bar: I resetted my pc and kept my files and I reinstalled most of the app by now but when I try to search for them in the search bar they won't appear for some reason. I got this with nearly every app I recently downloaded except office 365. How do I solve this problem?...
  9. Can't find apps in search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Search bar doesn't find an installed app

in Cortana
    Search bar doesn't find an installed app: Hello. I saw in control panel I have an aplicationamd radeon settings at uninstall sections. I right clicked on desktop and amd settings were not showing up. I went to start menu, and the app were not here, too. So I searched in the search bar for amd settings. Windows was...