Windows 10: Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search

Discus and support Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Every day, we have questions. Search engines, apps, digital voice assistants, or phones are usually our go-to places to find answers. You may already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...visual-search/

:)

Brink, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing Bing Visual Search

Source: Beyond text queries: Searching with Bing Visual Search | Search Quality Insights

Brink, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Searching with the Bing Search bar

When I enter a search in the Bing search bar on the screen of my desk top computer, the search comes on the minimized window, but will not open in Maximized view. What caused this and how can it be fixed to open the window on the screen instead of the
    bottom task bar on the computer?

Deborah1953_709, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search

Bing Search Bar

Hello,

Please answer the questions below:

• Are you mentioning about the Bing search bar in the Internet explorer or Microsoft Edge?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

Please get back to us with the information and also with a screenshot that will help us to understand the issue better.

I would suggest you to check this link and see if it helps.

How to include a screenshot in your post

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search

1. Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search - Similar Threads - search bar Bing

2. window 10 search bar visual glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window 10 search bar visual glitch: i open window search box and there is a black box cover 2/3 of my search box , anyway to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-search-bar-visual-glitch/47494103-53f6-4bbe-a20c-9778b4f0160f
  3. bing search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bing search bar: A Bing search bar just appeared out of nowhere on my home screen, and nothing on the web has helped me to get rid of it. Do you have a method that will work ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-search-bar/5f7c8eda-1a6f-430b-a2de-f9646df7b28d
  4. bing search bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    bing search bar: A Bing search bar just appeared out of nowhere on my home screen, and nothing on the web has helped me to get rid of it. Do you have a method that will work ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-search-bar/5f7c8eda-1a6f-430b-a2de-f9646df7b28d
  5. bing search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows 10 Search Bar Visual Glitch

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search Bar Visual Glitch: I don't know if this is related to the 20H2 update or not, but it started after I updated Windows to version 20H2. I really don't know what's the cause of this bug. It does go away when I hover over it, but it comes back at random times or when the taskbar updates....
  7. Searching with the Bing Search bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Searching with the Bing Search bar: When I enter a search in the Bing search bar on the screen of my desk top computer, the search comes on the minimized window, but will not open in Maximized view. What caused this and how can it be fixed to open the window on the screen instead of the bottom task bar on the...
  8. Visual Search from Bing now lets you search what you see

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Search from Bing now lets you search what you see: Today we're launching new intelligent Visual Search capabilities that build upon the visual technology already in Bing so you can search the web using your camera. Now you can search, shop, and learn more about your world through the photos you take. These new Visual Search...
  9. Introducing Bing Visual Search

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Bing Visual Search: Over the years people have come to expect search engines to automatically detect intent and provide great search results for text queries typed into a single search box. Now Bing takes the first step to achieve the same for images. The Bing Team sets out to connect your...
  10. Object Detection for Visual Search in Bing

in Windows 10 News
    Object Detection for Visual Search in Bing: In one of the recent blog entries we talked about how Bing Visual Search lets users search for images similar to an individual object manually marked in a given image (e.g. search for a purse shown in an image of your favorite celebrity). Since that post we took the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do not use bing anymore

2. speak bar search bing