Windows 10: Windows 10 Search Bar Visual Glitch

Discus and support Windows 10 Search Bar Visual Glitch in Cortana to solve the problem; I don't know if this is related to the 20H2 update or not, but it started after I updated Windows to version 20H2. I really don't know what's the cause... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MGPlayz19, Jun 13, 2021.

1. MGPlayz19 Win User

Windows 10 Search Bar Visual Glitch

I don't know if this is related to the 20H2 update or not, but it started after I updated Windows to version 20H2. I really don't know what's the cause of this bug. It does go away when I hover over it, but it comes back at random times or when the taskbar updates.

:)

MGPlayz19, Jun 13, 2021

2. Search Bar/Cortana

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family.

From the description, I understand that you are still receiving the pop up notifications, despite having disabled the search functionality in windows 10.

Steps to disable the Search Bar

• Right click on the task bar.
    • Select the "Search" option.
    • Select "Disable."
    However, if the above steps don't work out, perform the below suggested steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Open a CMD window started as Administrator.

Repair corruption: Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.

Run this command next: Sfc /scannow

Now run these two commands:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...visual-search/

Brink, Jun 13, 2021
  4. I_askYou Win User

Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

When I right click on Taskbar, there is no "Search" in the list.

I_askYou, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Search Bar Visual Glitch - Similar Threads - Search Bar Visual

2. window 10 search bar visual glitch

in Cortana
    window 10 search bar visual glitch: i open window search box and there is a black box cover 2/3 of my search box , anyway to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-search-bar-visual-glitch/47494103-53f6-4bbe-a20c-9778b4f0160f
  3. window 10 search bar visual glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 10 search bar visual glitch: i open window search box and there is a black box cover 2/3 of my search box , anyway to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-search-bar-visual-glitch/47494103-53f6-4bbe-a20c-9778b4f0160f
  4. window 10 search bar visual glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Search Bar Glitch

in Cortana
    Search Bar Glitch: After updating to latest version search bar color sometimes changes and looks like this and when I hover the mouse cursor over it, It becomes normal.. It's really bothering me.. please give some solution.. Thanks Edition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H1 Installed...
  6. search bar glitching

in Windows 10 Customization
    search bar glitching: I've been experiencing search bar glitching for a long time. i don't know how to explain it briefly so I'll paste a picture. please help me with this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-glitching/3645429e-28bb-4a9b-9889-6160479cd55e
  7. Windows 10 Search Bar Color glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Search Bar Color glitch: The search bar seems distorted and when i hover cursor over it, it comes back to normal. It started after the recent update.I have attached the images. It's quite Annoying. Any clue how this can be rectified??? Thanks. Glitched one:Normal one:...
  8. Search bar showing a glitch.

in Cortana
    Search bar showing a glitch.: I've been seeing this problem from about a week or so, it's been only 3 months I've purchased this PC. Please help, the details of my PC are :Edition - Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion - 21H1OS build - 19043.1023 Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  9. Win 10 Search bar visual glitch

in Cortana
    Win 10 Search bar visual glitch: Pretty self explanatory. I had this issue once last year but since then I have done a clean installation of Windows. Today is the first day I encountered it again. No idea how to search for what's causing it, and nothing I can think of fixes it, so I'd appreciate if someone...
  10. Windows search bar glitching

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows search bar glitching: I have a problem on my pc,the search bar isn’t working when i turn on my pc,i should write something in RUN to activate it,but when pc restarts it automatically stops working,i should do that thing everytime,is there any solution? submitted by /u/Ron-Fetahu [link]...