Windows 10: Windows 10 - Search/Cortant instant calculator, currency converter, etc not working anymore

Discus and support Windows 10 - Search/Cortant instant calculator, currency converter, etc not working anymore in Cortana to solve the problem; Since one of the latest updates (PC currently on 10.0.16299) the instant calculator and currency converter in Search/Cortana (eg, hitting the windows... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by HenryBTF, Sep 25, 2019.

1. HenryBTF Win User

Windows 10 - Search/Cortant instant calculator, currency converter, etc not working anymore

Since one of the latest updates (PC currently on 10.0.16299) the instant calculator and currency converter in Search/Cortana (eg, hitting the windows button and typing 1+1 or 12 nzd to usd would give you an answer and not "nothing can be found"). Anyone know how to bring it back?

:)

HenryBTF, Sep 25, 2019

2. MSN Money Currency Converter not working

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

Apps like MSN Money Currency Converter uses live feeds from web. I suggest you to consider the following important points and check if it helps to identify the issue.

• Check if the Date, time and Time zone is set correct. Because certain financial real time programs uses time stamps to update its resources. Follow the steps to set the date and time:

a. Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.

b. Click Change date and time button.

c. Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.

Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.
    • Refer to the below link to deploy the Troubleshooter for Windows 10 apps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps
    • Reinstall the MSN Money Currency Converter app and check if it helps.

Write to us with the updated results for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 25, 2019
  3. nokia 2630 currency converter

I can't find currency converter in nokia 2630...

I search in organizer and other menu and I even check calculator's options

anyone can help me?

thanks

scossavella, Sep 25, 2019
  4. DrewVH Win User

Windows 10 - Search/Cortant instant calculator, currency converter, etc not working anymore

Windows 10 Search Instant Calculator Not Working

Usually, typing a few numbers with an operator into Windows 10 Search
    would give an instant calculation, but this doesn't work on my laptop.

Windows 10 - Search/Cortant instant calculator, currency converter, etc not working anymore K2jlm.png

I don't remember when it stopped working. I have the Creator's Update but I'm not sure that's what broke it. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this problem is incredibly inconvenient.

DrewVH, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Search/Cortant instant calculator, currency converter, etc not working anymore - Similar Threads - Search Cortant instant

2. Missing Currency in calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Currency in calculator: I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert Euro to USD, but i don't see USD listed anymore Tried resetting the app, uninstalling, reinstalling, restarted my laptop a few times nothing works. It's like the United States Dollar disappeared from...
  3. Missing Currency in calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing Currency in calculator: I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert Euro to USD, but i don't see USD listed anymore Tried resetting the app, uninstalling, reinstalling, restarted my laptop a few times nothing works. It's like the United States Dollar disappeared from...
  4. Missing currency on calculator

Missing currency on calculator: I cant find usd on my calculator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-currency-on-calculator/24ed6da5-e70d-4c76-8da9-b1d7b7402fa1
  5. Calculator's currency converter not working. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator's currency converter not working. How do I fix it?: Hello,In my Calculator app that comes with Microsoft 11, the currency converter is not working. All other modules are working fine. In fact, the currency converter doesn't display anything except an Update rates button. When I click on Update rates, nothing happens.This is...
  6. Calculator's currency converter not working. How do I fix it?

Calculator's currency converter not working. How do I fix it?: Hello,In my Calculator app that comes with Microsoft 11, the currency converter is not working. All other modules are working fine. In fact, the currency converter doesn't display anything except an Update rates button. When I click on Update rates, nothing happens.This is...
  7. Missing Currency in calculator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing Currency in calculator: I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert USD to Eastern Caribbean Dollars XCD. I don't see it listed. XCD is used in Grenada, Anguilla, St. Vincent & Grenadines, St. Kitts and a few other islands in the Caribbean. Can this currency be added...
  8. Calculator currency convertor not working

Calculator currency convertor not working: Windows 10 Calculator will take me to the Currency Convertor but no currencies are displayed and I cannot enter any numbers. Presumably I have disabled an important permission. Can anyone point in the direction of what needs to be enabled?...
  9. Windows 10 Instant Search Calculator

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Instant Search Calculator: Upgraded from 1803 to 1903 I think, and I did some tweaking around the settings so it would be optimized for the gaming experience, but I can't remember what I changed and disabled some of the functions which I wanted to use now but I can't as I don't remember what I changed....
  10. Calculator can't convert currencies, or rather not showing ANY to convert from or to

Calculator can't convert currencies, or rather not showing ANY to convert from or to: I have the latest Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC (Hungarian language). I have an issue where I can use every function of calculator, but not currency converter. This is a 'huge' problem for me, since I use it on a daily basis (I know Google has a similar feature in his...