Windows 10: windows 10 search icons blank with a photo icon

Discus and support windows 10 search icons blank with a photo icon in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; some of my applications mostly microsoft are getting replaced with blank photo icons it only appears on the search bar not startmenu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hipduckling9698, Oct 19, 2021.

1. windows 10 search icons blank with a photo icon

some of my applications mostly microsoft are getting replaced with blank photo icons it only appears on the search bar not startmenu

:)

Hipduckling9698, Oct 19, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

It's not fixed, today my GPU-Z icon is a blank shortcut icon again..
    And it says GPU-Z.exe does not contain an icon

windows 10 search icons blank with a photo icon gpu-z-blank-icon-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Oct 19, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Flava0ne Win User

windows 10 search icons blank with a photo icon

Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

I created an icon a while back to suggest it for replacement with a black PCB.

Flava0ne, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 search icons blank with a photo icon

1. windows 10 search icons blank with a photo icon - Similar Threads - search icons blank

2. Blank icons in the windows 10 search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank icons in the windows 10 search: Certain apps have blank icons especially windows default apps. no changes made and I don't understand why it is happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-icons-in-the-windows-10-search/11930247-30cf-48f9-b105-24a73c62ea15
  3. Blank icons in the windows 10 search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank icons in the windows 10 search: Certain apps have blank icons especially windows default apps. no changes made and I don't understand why it is happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-icons-in-the-windows-10-search/11930247-30cf-48f9-b105-24a73c62ea15
  4. Blank icons in the windows 10 search

in Cortana
  5. Blank icons in the windows 10 search

in Cortana
    Blank icons in the windows 10 search: Certain apps have blank icons when searched for in the windows 10 search. I've attempted to rebuild the search cache, rebuild the icon cache, all the display fixes but nothing is fixing it. Can anyone help? other icons include settings, calculator, clocks and alarms, visual...
  6. Blank icons in the windows 10 search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank icons in the windows 10 search: Certain apps have blank icons when searched for in the windows 10 search. I've attempted to rebuild the search cache, rebuild the icon cache, all the display fixes but nothing is fixing it. Can anyone help?...
  7. Blank icons in the windows 10 search

Blank icons in the windows 10 search: Certain apps have blank icons when searched for in the windows 10 search. I've attempted to rebuild the search cache, rebuild the icon cache, all the display fixes but nothing is fixing it. Can anyone help?...
  8. windows 10 search icons blank with a photo icon

windows 10 search icons blank with a photo icon: some of my applications mostly microsoft are getting replaced with blank photo icons it only appears on the search bar not startmenu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-icons-blank-with-a-photo-icon/3757b341-5c2f-422f-8c59-b91ce7b00b54
  9. Blank icons in search

in Cortana
    Blank icons in search: Some of the icons are blank when I am searching it on Windows Search. [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-icons-in-search/00318565-a37d-4599-b43c-5a77590f39f1
  10. Blank photo icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blank photo icons: My photo icons on file explorer were displayed as the actual photo. Now they appear the same for about 2 seconds, then change to a blank box. I tried checking with default settings for photos and I can change the appearance to any of the icon defaults, but none of them are...