Windows 10: Windows 10 - Search in Address Bar choice reverting back to Bing

Discus and support Windows 10 - Search in Address Bar choice reverting back to Bing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 - Search in Address Bar choice reverting back to Bing and I have changed every setting and even contacted tech support for help, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KenWaldo, Sep 16, 2019.

1. KenWaldo Win User

Windows 10 - Search in Address Bar choice reverting back to Bing

Windows 10 - Search in Address Bar choice reverting back to Bing and I have changed every setting and even contacted tech support for help, but it still won't work

:)

KenWaldo, Sep 16, 2019
  2. JJG10 Win User

Using Bing in Firefox Address Bar Search

I am using Firefox 61.0.2 under W10. If I type a search term in the Search Bar, it searches using Bing just as I set it up. Fine. However, if I want to search by putting a term in the Address Bar it insists on using Google. I don't want that, I want Bing. Is there anyway I can make FF use Bing in the Address Bar?

Thank you.

JJG10, Sep 16, 2019
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Using Bing in Firefox Address Bar Search

Verify, again, you have these options set correctly. I use Google search, so mine says that.

Windows 10 - Search in Address Bar choice reverting back to Bing [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Sep 16, 2019
  4. brummyfan Win User

IE11 address bar suggestions

Hi,
    Go to Internet Options, click Autocomplete Settings in Content tab, tick "Suggesting URLs" box and click OK.

Windows 10 - Search in Address Bar choice reverting back to Bing [​IMG]

brummyfan, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Search in Address Bar choice reverting back to Bing - Similar Threads - Search Address Bar

2. bing search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bing search bar: A Bing search bar just appeared out of nowhere on my home screen, and nothing on the web has helped me to get rid of it. Do you have a method that will work ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-search-bar/5f7c8eda-1a6f-430b-a2de-f9646df7b28d
  3. bing search bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    bing search bar: A Bing search bar just appeared out of nowhere on my home screen, and nothing on the web has helped me to get rid of it. Do you have a method that will work ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-search-bar/5f7c8eda-1a6f-430b-a2de-f9646df7b28d
  4. bing search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 Search Bar Opening Bing Instead of Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Search Bar Opening Bing Instead of Programs: Hello! For a long time now, to open applications which I commonly use I've used the search bar. It's very quick and easy - but recently it's stopped working. For example, when I want to launch HyperV I'd simply hit the Windows key on my keyboard then type in 'hyperv' and hit...
  6. Windows bing search bar doesnt work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows bing search bar doesnt work: Hi, I've been having this problem for a day now and thought it would fix itself but it didn't. When I got to type in my search bar next to the windows icon it doesn't type or search, I also cant access settings too, I've tried to press the windows home button to go to...
  7. Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search: Every day, we have questions. Search engines, apps, digital voice assistants, or phones are usually our go-to places to find answers. You may already know that you can use the search bar in Windows – found on your PC taskbar – to find things like an app, setting, or a file...
  8. Reverting to old search bar

Reverting to old search bar: Hi, My search bar changed to a new form (see picture below) without my intervention. How can I reduce its size (around the size of the box that shows when you click on the Cortana button)? Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  9. Searching with the Bing Search bar

Searching with the Bing Search bar: When I enter a search in the Bing search bar on the screen of my desk top computer, the search comes on the minimized window, but will not open in Maximized view. What caused this and how can it be fixed to open the window on the screen instead of the bottom task bar on the...
  10. Using Bing in Firefox Address Bar Search

in Browsers and Email
    Using Bing in Firefox Address Bar Search: I am using Firefox 61.0.2 under W10. If I type a search term in the Search Bar, it searches using Bing just as I set it up. Fine. However, if I want to search by putting a term in the Address Bar it insists on using Google. I don't want that, I want Bing. Is there anyway I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 search reverts to bing