Windows 10: Windows 10 search is not working.

Discus and support Windows 10 search is not working. in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello, recently I have upgrade my laptop to windows 10 pro from windows 10 home edition but after the upgradation I noticed today that the... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by KrishnenduDe, May 2, 2021 at 11:37 AM.

1. Windows 10 search is not working.

Hello, recently I have upgrade my laptop to windows 10 pro from windows 10 home edition but after the upgradation I noticed today that the Search feature is not working. Whenever I am clicking on the search icon on the taskbar it loads for some times but it is not opening. So I thought I should download another substitute as you know the "Everything Search". So I installed it but it does not work as good as the default search. I tried some other things like I tried to open it by right clicking on the Start and then Search but it does not work. So what should I do now

:)

KrishnenduDe, May 2, 2021 at 11:37 AM

2. Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/7670/discussions/0/541907867762253418/

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. EarthDog Win User

Windows 10 search is not working.

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

When trying to search for a driver on that motherboard, it doesn't say Windows 10 on it. My suggestion would be to get a NIC card of some sort that is known to work with the OS (most).

Thema:

Windows 10 search is not working.

1. Windows 10 search is not working. - Similar Threads - search working

2. The search function of Groove Music works poorly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The search function of Groove Music works poorly: Everytime i ask Groove Music for a specific music file, theres a 50/50 chance of Groove Music not finding it, in spite of the file being in the music library and in the local files Groove Music extracts music from. It seems like the search function puts automatically a blank...
  3. SEARCH BAR NOT WORKING AND SETTINGS HAVE NO DISPLAY

in Windows 10 Customization
    SEARCH BAR NOT WORKING AND SETTINGS HAVE NO DISPLAY: Hi! My laptop was working fine until this evening when I tried to search som something from the windows search bar and it just kept loading. The settings doesn't work too. Can someone help me?...
  4. start menu search bar not working

start menu search bar not working: Whenever I click on Start or press the Windows key the start menu won't open. Also, I can't use my search bar. Another problem is that most of my programs that I have installed won't open. For example, whenever I click on Word, Excel, or any app it just keep reloading and...
  5. Search bar isn't working perfectly

in Cortana
    Search bar isn't working perfectly: Whenever I type anything on search bar it turns blank,this issue is occuring from the time I had updated to 20h2,recently I had contacted my pc manufacturerHP as my pc was under warranty.After many remote test my hp agents,they send HP engineer to my home,to check my...
  6. windows 10 search not working with NAS files, cannot find files on NAS in file explorer SOLVED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 search not working with NAS files, cannot find files on NAS in file explorer SOLVED: this was a huge problem for my companyWIN 7 works fine with search, local and nasWIN 10 just cant seem to find anythingi dont know the logic of why the problem was fixed maybe someone could shed some lightone day when i was doing a fresh install of WIN 10 pro, i deactivated...
  7. My search bar isnt working can someone help me plss.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My search bar isnt working can someone help me plss.: When i search something nothing shows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-isnt-working-can-someone-help-me/550d62ef-3022-4d1c-98fc-77ab8bcf3d28
  8. Settings AND search not working - tried all I could find

Settings AND search not working - tried all I could find: Hi! So after doing a hard reset of my Windows 10, I encountered 2 problems.1. Search option and searching in 'Start' menu not working.2. 'Settings' not working windows pops up and disappears after a few secs.Searching on the internet, I did:- Went to Control Panel ->...
  9. search bar not working

in Cortana
    search bar not working: i am unale to type in search bar after resetting my windows 10 please help me i searched many website and video how to solve this problem but nothing helped me, this is my last time that i am searching solution for this problem .wait i foget one thing, my cortana is also not...
  10. search box not working

in Cortana
    search box not working: hi,i really hope if someone can help me because i am sec and tired trying find files, apps, ... and i have my search box there but not working unfortantly.i tryed every solution possible in the internet and nothing work for me.the Version of système d’exploitation :...