Windows 10: Windows 10 search loading forever

Discus and support Windows 10 search loading forever in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. Anyone has an idea why my Windows 10 is not displaying any results when I press SUPER and start typing? Doesn't give me any result, even settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by marcosbacon, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Windows 10 search loading forever

Hi. Anyone has an idea why my Windows 10 is not displaying any results when I press SUPER and start typing? Doesn't give me any result, even settings or notepad.

Windows 10 search loading forever [​IMG]

:)

marcosbacon, Oct 20, 2015

2. "Working on it"

my windows 10 installer is still in the 'working on it' phase... and is taking forever to load

MahirAhmed, Oct 20, 2015
  3. Store pending forever

Hello,

a few days ago MSN news and MSN weather are loading forever. I can start the apps but they are loading forever. I unistalled MSN news and tried reinstalling from Windows store but the store stays in loading download forever. Can enyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Petros

sabinepantazis, Oct 20, 2015
  4. Windows 10 search loading forever

It happens randomly and rarely on my computer (with the three dots moving forever).

When it occurs I log-out and log-in again, and the miraculously the search will be functioning.

Note that I have set the desktop screen displayed without typing the password after the computer starts. I guess the search engine couldn't get the right credential for some unknown reason.

Bruno Luong, Oct 20, 2015
  5. I always type in my creds, so that might not be it.

marcosbacon, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 search loading forever

1. Windows 10 search loading forever - Similar Threads - search loading forever

2. Windows 10 taskbar loading forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 taskbar loading forever: Since I installed the latest W10 update, the taskbar is loading forever and I can't use any app like Settings, Camera etc. I tried uninstalling the update, running sfc /scannow, dism and chkdsk but nothing worked. In safe mode and in the default Administrator account it...
  3. Windows 10 taskbar loading forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 taskbar loading forever: Since I installed the latest W10 update, the taskbar is loading forever and I can't use any app like Settings, Camera etc. I tried uninstalling the update, running sfc /scannow, dism and chkdsk but nothing worked. In safe mode and in the default Administrator account it...
  4. Windows 10 taskbar loading forever

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 infinite loading screen forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 infinite loading screen forever: after watching some video on youtube i restart the computeris stucked on Asus boot screen, is it giving me infinite loading screen forever https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-infinite-loading-screen-forever/76ae1b56-3b4b-4ecb-baa8-4248edee9272
  6. Windows 10 infinite loading screen forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 infinite loading screen forever: after watching some video on youtube i restart the computeris stucked on Asus boot screen, is it giving me infinite loading screen forever https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-infinite-loading-screen-forever/76ae1b56-3b4b-4ecb-baa8-4248edee9272
  7. My search bar is forever loading

in Cortana
    My search bar is forever loading: Whenever i try to search for something, it just shows a loading screen then the search bar closes. I ran the troubleshooter but it didn't fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-is-forever-loading/6f89f880-17a2-425e-bfa2-948aa15ff58f
  8. Windows 10 updates searching forever

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 updates searching forever: Hi, I noticed when you click on updates the dots stream indicating it is searching but the searching never ends. Frankly, I am happy because this means there is no update and windows 10 update typically waste two hours of my time. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone...
  9. Libraries take forever to load on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Libraries take forever to load on windows 10: Hello, For a few days now I'm having an issue where my libraries take ages to load(and sometimes dont even load). I'm using the latest versions of windows 10. Whenever II click on the library icon from the navigation pane(on the left side) explorer just freezes. Sometimes...
  10. Windows Update loading forever

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update loading forever: Windows Update keeps on loading and never shows up any update: [img] What can I do to fix this? Thank you! 34410

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 search loads forever

2. windows search loads forever