Windows 10: Windows 10 Search not working after update Version 21H1

Discus and support Windows 10 Search not working after update Version 21H1 in Cortana to solve the problem; I updated my windows 10 to the latest update available named "Version 21H1" and now the windows search in the start menu is not working!As you could... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Parham Zilouchian, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Search not working after update Version 21H1

I updated my windows 10 to the latest update available named "Version 21H1" and now the windows search in the start menu is not working!As you could see in the image below after searching anything in the search bar it comes only a blank page with a Search logo on it!I appreciate it if you could help me through this.thanks.

:)

Parham Zilouchian, Jun 3, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

How to get the Windows 10 May 2021 Update version 21H1

Plunged down the rabbit hole after creating a current disk image- and seem to have emerged unscathed.

I noted visual search added to taskbar search:

Windows 10 Search not working after update Version 21H1 [​IMG]

Meanwhile this must be some kind of personal record- 2 feature updates listed in succession..

Windows 10 Search not working after update Version 21H1 [​IMG]

dalchina, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10 version 21H1

Source: Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1 | Windows Experience Blog

See also: KB5000736 Windows 10 Insider Beta Channel Build 19043.844 (21H1)

Brink, Jun 3, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Search not working after update Version 21H1

IT tools to support Windows 10 version 21H1

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...1/ba-p/2365103

Brink, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Search not working after update Version 21H1

1. Windows 10 Search not working after update Version 21H1 - Similar Threads - Search working update

2. Search doesn't work after 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search doesn't work after 21H1 update: I installed the 21H1 update from the settings app and after doing this the search option just stopped working. Tried resetting it with PowerShell commands, to no avail. The Windows troubleshooter and the sfc/scannow command can't find any problems, but the search still...
  3. Search doesn't work after 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search doesn't work after 21H1 update: I installed the 21H1 update from the settings app and after doing this the search option just stopped working. Tried resetting it with PowerShell commands, to no avail. The Windows troubleshooter and the sfc/scannow command can't find any problems, but the search still...
  4. Search doesn't work after 21H1 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Audio does not work after Windows 10 version 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio does not work after Windows 10 version 21H1 update: Hi. My audio still doesn't work after the recent Windows 10 version 21H1 update. It causes the system to lock up automatically after initial boot and audio functions are now completely lost. What will be the solution to this problem....
  6. Audio does not work after Windows 10 version 21H1 update

Audio does not work after Windows 10 version 21H1 update: Hi. My audio still doesn't work after the recent Windows 10 version 21H1 update. It causes the system to lock up automatically after initial boot and audio functions are now completely lost. What will be the solution to this problem....
  7. Audio does not work after Windows 10 version 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows 10 Version 21H1 Update. The microphone is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Version 21H1 Update. The microphone is not working.: Hi,Before updating to the latest version of Windows, my microphone was working perfectly. Now I tried all possible solutions. It's really frustrating because I can't join meetings or calls because the microphone isn't working. It seems that only the internal microphone works,...
  9. Windows 10 Version 21H1 Update. The microphone is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Version 21H1 Update. The microphone is not working.: Hi,Before updating to the latest version of Windows, my microphone was working perfectly. Now I tried all possible solutions. It's really frustrating because I can't join meetings or calls because the microphone isn't working. It seems that only the internal microphone works,...
  10. Windows 10 Version 21H1 Update. The microphone is not working.