Windows 10: Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update

Discus and support Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After the most recent Windows Update, the search button doesn't seem to work. It keeps loading, and then crashes again. Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ramzy Edeling, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update

After the most recent Windows Update, the search button doesn't seem to work. It keeps loading, and then crashes again. Any help?

:)

Ramzy Edeling, Jun 16, 2022

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Jun 16, 2022
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jun 16, 2022
  4. jbailey8 Win User

Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update

1. Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update - Similar Threads - Search Working Update

2. windows 10 search bar not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 search bar not working after windows update: I am using Windows 10 Home Single Languagethe search bar, calendar, calculator, microphone, and etc cannot work properly after the windows update.In windows settings -> privacy, then I click on the "microphone" on left bar, the "windows settings" suddenly closes.Same error...
  3. windows 10 search bar not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 search bar not working after windows update: I am using Windows 10 Home Single Languagethe search bar, calendar, calculator, microphone, and etc cannot work properly after the windows update.In windows settings -> privacy, then I click on the "microphone" on left bar, the "windows settings" suddenly closes.Same error...
  4. windows 10 search bar not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update: After the most recent Windows Update, the search button doesn't seem to work. It keeps loading, and then crashes again. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-not-working-after-update/a08a09b6-0708-4ff5-8543-21602daa8905
  6. Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update: After the most recent Windows Update, the search button doesn't seem to work. It keeps loading, and then crashes again. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-not-working-after-update/a08a09b6-0708-4ff5-8543-21602daa8905
  7. Windows 10 Search not working after update Version 21H1

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search not working after update Version 21H1: I updated my windows 10 to the latest update available named "Version 21H1" and now the windows search in the start menu is not working!As you could see in the image below after searching anything in the search bar it comes only a blank page with a Search logo on it!I...
  8. After Windows Update Search not working

in Cortana
    After Windows Update Search not working: Hello one and all, I had a WINDOWS Update last night and this morning, first, all my Most Used Apps have disappeared. When I try to type an APP name in the search bar, it doesn't work. I'm hoping someone can give me the solution. Thanks....
  9. Search not working after the 2004 update

in Cortana
    Search not working after the 2004 update: I installed the 2004 update from the settings app, and having done that, the search option has simply stopped working. I tried resetting it with the PowerShell script, to no avail. The Windows troubleshooter and the sfc /scannow command cannot find any problems, but the...
  10. windows 10 search not working after windows update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 search not working after windows update.: i troubleshooted but got no results. the search bar is not even working in file explorer. windows search is running i checked that in "services". Is there anyway to fix this weird bug?? submitted by /u/Mogh9 [link] [comments]...